Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, it allows him to press more, but Lampard isnt really good and to slow to press effectively. we can only have that hazard/torres and willian have a great day or our offense will look awful.

True, but we don't have many options against big teams. I rather see 4-2-3-1 but we are 2 player pieces (DM and in a lesser way a good striker) away for it to be viable against teams like Arsenal and City.

Here's hoping Cahill won't compromise. I feel completely on the edge (in a bad way) when he plays those big matches... especially against such quick and creative players as Arsenal have.

The quick part is what concerns me .. he'll be too slow to respond.

But nevertheless I expect a good performance from us !

Here's hoping Cahill won't compromise. I feel completely on the edge (in a bad way) when he plays those big matches... especially against such quick and creative players as Arsenal have.

The one move that confuses me is cahill over Luiz for this match.

Luiz being able to spot the long pass would seem great for at least keeping some threat on them if they play their possession game.

With us playing on the counter and with Mikel in front of them, he shouldn't have to be in too many 1 on 1 situations. This kind of game is a little more suited to Cahill imo.

With us playing on the counter and with Mikel in front of them, he shouldn't have to be in too many 1 on 1 situations. This kind of game is a little more suited to Cahill imo.

I have no doubt we'll split possession with them at most 60/40. Arsenal link up quickly. It's his slowness (combined with Terry's) that worries me the most.