• Ramires
    • Hazard
    • Schurrle
    • Mata
    • Torres
    • Ba (sub)
    • Lampard (sub)
    • Eto'o (sub)

Ramires' distribution is normally a big problem and has personally been a point of frustration for me, but this season it's improved significantly. Yaya Toure has 3 assists, Ramires has 2 and both have created similar number of chances. So he can't be all that bad can he? The problem though is that he's basically played every single minute of every single game in the League and also in the CL bar one game - Basel at home. So in the 20 league & CL games we've played this season, he's only been rested once. It's ridiculous when you consider how hard he works. The guy must be tired and it's bound to have an effect on his performance. I really hope that Mourinho has a rotation plan for him starting January. It makes me uneasy that we're so reliant on him.

Totally agree about Rami needing a rest. I like the fact we are linked with Matuidi of PSG, he could be a good option to rotate with Ramires as hes a similar sort of player but we need to find Rami a partner first before a suitable rotation option I think.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was listening to Soccer Saturday as all the results where happening, and as soon as Crouch made it 1-1 I had a bad feeling. Also hate it when you know the one who is covering the game for SKY and all game you hear "Goooooaaaaaaaalllllllllll" and they say it in such a manner of pure delight you know it ain't us.

I was fuming at FT on Saturday, my little lads was worse he was shouting at me saying "Dad I bet it's the defence being crap again" :D

What a sad Saturday apart from United result :rant: