Jase

Man of the Match  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jose has got right as usual ,West Ham was our big game ,we put so much into that game we had nothing left and were running on empty . In hindsight and that is a wonderful thing more changes should have been made. No sharpness out there tonight throughout the team and that is not a coincidence. Our best players were the ones who standstill Terry ,Cahill and Cech ,Mikel standstill but he is a wanker anyway.

People like bushman and mourinhoking love it when we lose, this is what some of our so called support has come too I'm afraid. It's a shame because people like these only really show their face when we lose and always seem to find a negative in a five nil win.

It's a shame the forum doesn't have a shit filter but it can't always be a perfect world I suppose.

Absolute travesty some people are.

They are supposed to be good players, I CAN'T understand why they play well one minute and bad the next. The team was tying to attack that is why they got their goal as our whole ***** team was in their box trying to get a goal.

Utd don't know how lucky they are with RVP, Rooney and chitaritio

Why ? Because they are fucking tired, that´s why. Can´t you see it ?

If this was Rafa, this place would post much different. Since it is Jose everybody blame the players. Meanwhile, top players are sitting on the bench & Jose just looks at them.

Well he is the God(to many), he does whatever he wants you know...what part of 'God' don't you understand?

Also his £13m wages help as well, sacking him now would results in paying him near £40m which we can't afford anymore so he basically can do whatever he wants now

Jose has got right as usual ,West Ham was our big game ,we put so much into that game we had nothing left and were running on empty . In hindsight and that is a wonderful thing more changes should have been made. No sharpness out there tonight throughout the team and that is not a coincidence. Our best players were the ones who standstill Terry ,Cahill and Cech ,Mikel standstill but he is a wanker anyway.

Seriously dude what have you got against Mikel? Has he raped you or something?

People like bushman and mourinhoking love it when we lose, this is what some of our so called support has come too I'm afraid. It's a shame because people like these only really show their face when we lose and always seem to find a negative in a five nil win.

It's a shame the forum doesn't have a shit filter but it can't always be a perfect world I suppose.

Absolute travesty some people are.

You poor dimwit. I posted about Jose here for months how he is not infallible. So shut up.

Really bad performance. Lampard was horrible. Yes we're top of the group, yes we were probably playing for the draw it was still a pathetic performance by a team that's expected to perform better than we saw

Nobody is doubting that but the reaction is one of burning shirt material.....

Are you ready to jump off a building?

If this was Rafa, this place would post much different. Since it is Jose everybody blame the players. Meanwhile, top players are sitting on the bench & Jose just looks at them.

He brought on £90 million worth of talent, including De Bruyne who everyone has wanted to play since day fucking dot.

He dropped Cole, played Azpi and even brought in Mikel yet people are still not happy. Some people on here are a fucking joke and the reason they don't get told more is because the decent posters who get frustrated would be the ones who get punished.

So we basically have matchday threads dominated by people trolling about the SAME FUCKING THINGS over and over again. It's fucking laughable.

My support is better than your money, shove it.

One thing is to support a team who wants to do something,to score,to make chances and other thing is to support a team who came to Basel and played not only for draw but for fuckin* 0-0.Not evean a try to do something,all of them.I don't care for my money,I really don't but I care for time I spend in front of my miror and watched nothing,not a single try of them,and that's what piss me off.

Well he is the God(to many), he does whatever he wants you know...what part of 'God' don't you understand?

Also his £13m wages help as well, sacking him now would results in paying him near £40m which we can't afford anymore so he basically can do whatever he wants now

Fuck him & the rest. Tonight´s result is his lack of rotation & not players who were shit.Tired players can not perform well.

You poor dimwit. I posted about Jose here for months how he is not infallible. So shut up.

No, you spout absolute shite day in and day out fella. You turn a positive into a negative, agree with people when it's quite clear it's utter bollocks and post like you are a member of the royal fucking family.

Well I have news for you, you talk utter shite mate on a constant basis.

He brought on £90 million worth of talent, including De Bruyne who everyone has wanted to play since day fucking dot.

He dropped Cole, played Azpi and even brought in Mikel yet people are still not happy. Some people on here are a fucking joke and the reason they don't get told more is because the decent posters who get frustrated would be the ones who get punished.

So we basically have matchday threads dominated by people trolling about the SAME FUCKING THINGS over and over again. It's fucking laughable.

He should play Mata and all our problems will be solved.

Haven't you heard we have never lost a game when he has played?