Chelsea v West Brom

Jase

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from what ive seen in this season, if there is a player underperforming in a game, he'll be benched in the next one, but that is not the case with oscar it seems... the brazilian is one of my favourite players, but he is way out of form, he's been a mess in his last two games, he's been horrible against newcastle and i haven't seen much of him against schalke. should have been mata's turn... and mikel too....

As nice as Mata is and as well as he speaks about doing what is necessary for the team, I just don't think he'll put up with this much longer.

He'll be sold I feel. He knows he can be nailed on, first choice just about anywhere else, but unfortunately for him we have a prototypical Jose player in his position.

If we can swap or sell him in exchange for a world class CM like Gündogan it would be best for everyone. BVB wanted Kagawa back, so why not give the a better player in exchange for a player we need? Just a thought.

Di Matteo what a man! A swedish reporter met him last week at a golf course in spain on his vacation and then the reporter told Roberto he works with the Premier League. RDM then told him to say Hi from him to all the swedish Chelsea supporters! :D

Mourinho is biased towards favorites

No matter what lineup he picks, it will never please everyone. I for one will keep quiet and speak only during the performance I see or at the very end.

You don't know what will be Lampard's role in the tactical aspect, you don't know how he's been doing in the training sessions as compared to other players.

Surley Oscar and him should be rotated,even tho Oscar has been good he aint at Matas class for me and has looked in need of rest, Thought Essien should have got a game today also grrrrr. Azil in Lb again???!!!

Di Matteo what a man! A swedish reporter met him last week at a golf course in spain on his vacation and then the reporter told Roberto he works with the Premier League. RDM then told him to say Hi from him to all the swedish Chelsea supporters! :D

Was just about to post that. RDM what a legend! :)

No matter what lineup he picks, it will never please everyone. I for one will keep quiet and speak only during the performance I see or at the very end.

You don't know what will be Lampard's role in the tactical aspect, you don't know how he's been doing in the training sessions as compared to other players.

No I don't but Ivanovic should be dropped at some point. Not a good fullback