Chelsea v West Brom

Jase

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juan Mata one of the finest players in England is not getting a chance to play. I seriously don't know what to say.......

KDB might as well lose hope now that Mata's not even starting.....

Who knows ... KDB on for Lamps perhaps

#onecanbutfantasize

As nice as Mata is and as well as he speaks about doing what is necessary for the team, I just don't think he'll put up with this much longer.

He'll be sold I feel. He knows he can be nailed on, first choice just about anywhere else, but unfortunately for him we have a prototypical Jose player in his position.

If we can swap or sell him in exchange for a world class CM like Gündogan it would be best for everyone. BVB wanted Kagawa back, so why not give the a better player in exchange for a player we need? Just a thought.

Tbh, obviously there where clear favorites for Mourinho from day 1. This meant other's had to step up to earn a spot in Mourinho's eyes. KDB, Schürrle, Mata all had their chances to impress. But they all lack consitency this season.

Juan Mata one of the finest players in England is not getting a chance to play. I seriously don't know what to say.......

KDB is gone in January, mark my words.

KDB is not competing with Mata for the same spot. He is though with Willian and Schürrle