Hazard and Mourinho up for FIFA awards

Jase

so??? what has that got to do with ballon d'or 2013!!! ribery was the best player in 2013 and deserves ballon d'or.

otherwise lets give the ballon d'or to maradonna or pele cos they are considered to be the best players ever.

you have no idea .....

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no argument to this or the other thing i posted to you. the only thing u r able to write is "u have no idea"... just goes on to show u actually has an idea and who does not.

seriously you have no idea

No. I have answered you read again.

You may have done so but like I said, you have only emphasized my point further and not putting up any solid counter-argument.

didierforever has clearly stated the award is based on players' performance in the past year and yet you diresgarded that fact and treat what you say about it as the truth when it's not even close.

And judging by your subsequent replies, it's really a waste of time talking to someone who can't even see things objectively especially when the facts have been thrown at their face.

seriously you have no idea

Ballon Dor is not who deserved more its who is better. Messi had way more goals than Ribery and he is just the best footballer on earth that's why he kept on getting the Ballon dor since 2010. Player of the year in Europe is the award that goes to the player that deserved more because he had the best season regarding winning trophie etc.

You may have done so but like I said, you have only emphasized my point further and not putting up any solid counter-argument.

didierforever has clearly stated the award is based on players' performance in the past year and yet you diresgarded that fact and treat what you say about it as the truth when it's not even close.

And judging by your subsequent replies, it's really a waste of time talking to someone who can't even see things objectively especially when the facts have been thrown at their face.

OK i thought u understood that. Ballon Dor goes to who performed better (personal performance, the player that has more ability more techniquel etc not regarding if his team won a lot of trophies' just his own performance how good he is. ofcourse winning trophies has an effect but its really low in difference to the player of europe.) Ballon Dor has changed since 2010 and that's why messi keeps on winning it even though he and his team didn't perform so well but he keeps on showing he is the best footballer on earth. The player of the year in europe was created in 2010 to give an award for those who deserved it more because they are very good personaly and had a great season with their team winning trophies etc. Facts support what I claim.

Everyone needs to understand the the Ballon Dor has changed since 2010 and its not who had a better season its about who is a better more techniquel more skillful player. That's why UEFA came up with Player of the year in Europe in 2010, to award those who may not be the best in the world but had a better season. Get this and stop arguing.

OK i thought u understood that. Ballon Dor goes to who performed better (personal performance, the player that has more ability more techniquel etc not regarding if his team won a lot of trophies' just his own performance how good he is. ofcourse winning trophies has an effect but its really low in difference to the player of europe.) Ballon Dor has changed since 2010 and that's why messi keeps on winning it even though he and his team didn't perform so well but he keeps on showing he is the best footballer on earth. The player of the year in europe was created in 2010 to give an award for those who deserved it more because they are very good personaly and had a great season with their team winning trophies etc. Facts support what I claim.

Everyone needs to understand the the Ballon Dor has changed since 2010 and its not who had a better season its about who is a better more techniquel more skillful player. That's why UEFA came up with Player of the year in Europe in 2010, to award those who may not be the best in the world but had a better season. Get this and stop arguing.

:doh: This is just going beyond pathetic.

I'm not sure you even have the slightest understanding or clue of these awards. The only thing that changed with this award was the merging of France Football's Ballon d'or and FIFA World Player of the Year to form FIFA Ballon d'or award. Otherwise, what the award is all about hasn't changed. It's about who have performed the best in the previous year(!), like didierforever has stated, not all this nonsense you spouted about who has the technical ability, skills etc.

Also, like I mentioned previously, are you seriously that passive or even ignorant to think that just because Messi has won the last 3 years' Ballon d'or that you think the award is all about being the better footballer as opposed to who actually performed better?! I don't attempt to be mean or anything but anyone that watches football with half a brain can tell that some of those Ballon d'or awards Messi won were down to bias votings and/or even just for commercialization!

The UEFA Best Player in Europe is no different to what FIFA Ballon d'or is either. They are practically the same awards that is given to the player that performs best or amongst the best in the previous year/season. The only difference between the two is one award is given by UEFA and the other FIFA. The former created its own award in 2011 because Platini apparently wants to revive the spirit of the old European Footballer of the Year award when it reality, it feels nothing more than an award that was created for commercial interests!

Then again after all this, won't be surprised one bit if you continue to be selective and think you know it all......

:doh: This is just going beyond pathetic.

I'm not sure you even have the slightest understanding or clue of these awards. The only thing that changed with this award was the merging of France Football's Ballon d'or and FIFA World Player of the Year to form FIFA Ballon d'or award. Otherwise, what the award is all about hasn't changed. It's about who have performed the best in the previous year(!), like didierforever has stated, not all this nonsense you spouted about who has the technical ability, skills etc.

Also, like I mentioned previously, are you seriously that passive or even ignorant to think that just because Messi has won the last 3 years' Ballon d'or that you think the award is all about being the better footballer as opposed to who actually performed better?! I don't attempt to be mean or anything but anyone that watches football with half a brain can tell that some of those Ballon d'or awards Messi won were down to bias votings and/or even just for commercialization!

The UEFA Best Player in Europe is no different to what FIFA Ballon d'or is either. They are practically the same awards that is given to the player that performs best or amongst the best in the previous year/season. The only difference between the two is one award is given by UEFA and the other FIFA. The former created its own award in 2011 because Platini apparently wants to revive the spirit of the old European Footballer of the Year award when it reality, it feels nothing more than an award that was created for commercial interests!

Then again after all this, won't be surprised one bit if you continue to be selective and think you know it all......

I think that since 2010 the Ballon Dor goes for the best player in the world even if he hasn't had the best season ( winning trophies etc) you can't say I am wrong cuz you have no proff. I look at the facts. Messi may have won it unfairly maybe not.

I think that since 2010 the Ballon Dor goes for the best player in the world even if he hasn't had the best season ( winning trophies etc) you can't say I am wrong cuz you have no proff. I look at the facts. Messi may have won it unfairly maybe not.

I will not talk about fifa conspiracy theory bla2.

But this kind of event is about honoring the best performer. Hazard was just so2 last year, mata completely outperformed him by miles. But hazard game is much flashier that is why he will get more vote in this kind of event.

In term of messi, I think there were a few years where I think other players deserved the trophy more than messi even though he was performing at crazy high level.

No proof?! :lol:

And there you go again with disregarding the facts thrown at you about what those awards are about and then claim what you say or so called look at is the truth. Anyway, like I said before, what a bloody waste of time...

Have a good day.....

Balon d'Or is shit anyways. The latest Blatter interview tells you everything you should know about it. But go on sonny, keep defending it