• Mikel (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Eto'o (sub)

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe the outrage a manager celebrating with his fans has caused, the PC brigade need to give their fucking heads a good shake.

As for Pellegrini not shaking hands, well, always said he has the looks of Wenger and now the sportsmanship of him too.....Wanker.

Haven't been as proud in a while then when Nando's goal went in, because we deserved it. The REAL Chelsea are back, Jose's Chelsea, the one which should have stayed forever.

Ratings

Cech - 7 - a few good saves but could have done better for Aguero's goal. Cech is probably the only keeper I know who can get away with a mistake as he's been immense for years.

Ivanvoic - 9 - A huge game from the Serb. Solid defensively and good going forward. One of his finest games in a Chelsea shirt for me.

Terry - 7 - Solid game from the skipper. Defended well and was a threat from set pieces.

Cahill - 7 - Same as above really.

Cole - 6 - Solid enough game from Cole, thought he could have offered more going forward though.

Ramires - 9 - Outstanding. Out fucking standing game from Rambo. Never gave up. Well done lad.

Lampard - 6 - Didn't have as much impact on the game as he would have liked. I think its obvious that he lacks the passing abillity to play the role he has too.

Schurrle - 7 - Great anticipation for his goal and was a threat throughout. Think he'll turn into a top player.

Oscar - 6 - Struggled to get to grips with the game in the first half but grew into it as the game went on.

Hazard - 7 - Constant threat, think he's slowly starting to mould his game into a style that suits the Premership.

Torres - 10 - Where the fuck have you been Fernando?

here a link (though low resolution) for those who don't want to download, just watch

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16iaej_chelsea-vs-manchester-city-2-1-motd_sport

The best part from that old Liverpool guy

Demichelis- looks like he's directing traffic in Buenos Aires....Hilarious :lol:

No it is not. You throw the Belgian fanboy card at me - yelling a 'fuck you' in the mix. I will cure your ignorance on the matter:

From the International convention on the elimination of all forms of racial discrimination:

1. In this Convention, the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin

INCLUDING nationality.

Let's look at UK law:

"Every group of people whose definition is based on race, colour, nationality or ethnicity"

INCLUDING nationality.

So yes. I have had it with the belgian remarks and rightfully so. It happens WAY too much (I don't see the other nationalities have the same reflex you had when uk people argument about an English player - eg. Cahill). It is insulting and only serves as a doorstop to end a debate using bullshit retorics and fallacies. The belgians on here are trying to participate in a constructive way. If you would have debated that way with me if I was gay or black, you would have been banned in a flash.

Unfortunately, you have assumed i am a stupid kid - not so, nor am I stupid. I will report it every time I encouter it. I would do the same for other nationalities on here. So, yes, reporting you was thought over and in my view justified. You might that is pathetic, but it is really just lack of knowledge on your part.

If you like to pick up an reading a bit:

http://www.ohchr.org/EN/ProfessionalInterest/Pages/CERD.aspx

Cheers mate and KTBFFH !

Saying you favour a certain player because he has the same nationality as you is not racist. I refuse to believe that and I feel sorry for anyone who believes it. Saying that I do apologise for swearing, it was uncalled for.

Saying you favour a certain player because he has the same nationality as you is not racist. I refuse to believe that and I feel sorry for anyone who believes it. Saying that I do apologise for swearing, it was uncalled for.

Let's just forget it mate.