Liverpool Vs Chelsea

James

FUCK BOLLOCKS SHIT!!!!!!!

FFS!!

Come on Chelsea ffs!!!We need an away goal!!!!!

Bloody cunt!!!

Maka what were you doing?!

Come on Chels draw!Get a sodding away goal!!We loose tonight never hear the end of it till next week be all 'ooo Liverpool are great' this and that they've already started ranting and raving on ITV!

They score another then we are screwed.Started so well as well and cant trust Grant to make a sub to change it...arg!

I havn't been using this forum for long, maybe only a couple of months but I've never seen you use the 'c' word!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lampard shouldn't have played really -could tell, despite what Terry said, he wasnt focussed.

We were shit and disjointed for long periods, giving the ball away, random positioning. Other times there were a few brilliant flashes and slick moves.

Lady Luck definitely on our side for a change , galling how Grant tries to take credit. The performances are definitley getting more disjointed with individualistic play becoming more rife.

Torres will be frustrated , and we'll have to watch him for the return leg , as he'll definitely be one looking to make amends.

Best Bits ? I fucking laughed so loud when Riise did that in front of the kop as they were in mid song of You'll Never Walk Alone, and the media afterwards, lol -thought they were going to have a minutes silence or something. Also Kalous cross against the odds, and some slick Chelsea moves are still there.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

F**king magic!! Wasn't the worst of performances we have had, although you have to say that the midfield 3 just wasn't working, couldn't get going! An absolute shocker to start with Malouda, one of our worst performers of the season in the biggest game of the season.

But i felt overall we deserved an equaliser, the way they took the freek kick for their goal was a discrace, the foul on Drogba Pen/Free Kick should have resulted in Carragher off as the last man! Can't understand why the ref gave a foul against JT when he flicked the ball towards Drogba........

But how f**king sweet to score in the last seconds with an own goal infront of the kop instantly shutting up their sickening singing :D

Still a lot of work to do, they arent going to come to our place and lie down. Going to be very tight at the bridge.

We arent going to any champions league finals yet. Focus on the game ahead first, if we get through that, then we are.

Fucking hell when that goal went in....... what an awesome moment that was. Like Drogbas goal in Barca and Bridges goal at Highbury. That is a massive goal, huge and couldnt have been timed any better. Got absolutely hammered last night, got home at 1, bed at 1:30, first alarm went off for work 4:30 so 3 hours sleep, felt awful all day at work but it was all so fucking worth it.

Since Bruno Cheyrou scored at Stamford Bridge in January 2004, they havent scored at SB since and theres been about 10 games in all competions since then to now.

I'm gonna be so nervous on wednesday, its so fukin close now. We finally have them where we want them.

Summed it up well there mate. Huge opportunity and everything seemingly is in our favour. Got that goal, and now got them at home.

Still alot to do, but i'd say the majority of CFC fans are confident.

Was offered £400 per ticket last week, guess that will go up again during the week. How much would you pay to go?

What a tactical masterstroke from Grant to bring on Kalou and Anelka.It was Kalou's cross and Anelka's pressure that forced Riise to head into his own goal.

An even more tactical masterstroke from Benitez,to bring Riise on.

Seriously though,this tie is far from over,and we will certainly have to play ALOT better next Wednesday to progress to the final.

We have to go for their throats next Wednesday,and hopefully the fans are up for it as well(atmosphere wise).

An atmosphere of the Barcelona game(4-2) and this season against Arsenal,will be needed.If any stewards tell you to sit down,tell the cunts to do one,like i will.

90 minutes of pure singing and chanting will carry us through to our first European Cup final.

It has to be done.

COME ON Chelsea!!!!

Just saw the whole match, and Drogba's gestures after the whistle were very good. He showed a lot of passion with it. Maybe he'll stay ? ^_^
Drogba should learn to stay on his feet.Beginning to piss me off tbh.He was fouled just outside the area,but it's a case of the 'boy who cried wolf',and Drogba only has himself to blame for not being awarded a free kick.