Bayern Munich v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha who knew ? I'd always thought that Guardiola beat Mourinho because he had Messi etc. Truth is that Guardiola is just on another level. Look at how he has Bayern playing.

We should not be crushing every team. But we should not be on a tour of getting buttfucked by every good team as well.

1-1. Hit the crossbar. Had a couple more good chances. Defending fairly solidly... That's not butfucked. Last year vs Atletico. Maybe. But against arguably the best team inthe the world I think we have pperformed reasonably well.

Haha who knew ? I'd always thought that Guardiola beat Mourinho because he had Messi etc. Truth is that Guardiola is just on another level. Look at how he has Bayern playing.

Yeah, looh how much he has improved his team. They were playing so poorly last season...

Help a lot when your wingers's pace are nearly max in football.

you are on my list for MOM along with Liquidator

it took me a while to appreciate where you normally come from and your posts. But based in the high amount of your posts I've been liking in the last couple of weeks, you can say the feeling is mutual.

I guess off-season is just the twilight zone so we may not understand people, but ever since the official competition started, I've been seeing you in a new light and I appreciate your posts, that's for sure. Some wisdom as expected.

(sorry for derailing the thread with blatant appreciation of our senior)

They have an extra player and have been playing together longer.