Jase

Man of the Match  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been one to criticise Lukaku but I think he showed yesterday why he should be our first choice striker. Did more in 15 minutes than Ba and Torres did in all their game time so far.

Ive been one to criticise Lukaku but I think he showed yesterday why he should be our first choice striker. Did more in 15 minutes than Ba and Torres did in all their game time so far.

not really.

not really.

You clearly havent been watching Chelsea play. Ba did nothing but appear offside against Villa and Torres did nothing against Hull. Lukaku linked up with others and actually had a shot.

That was from the studio. Different when it's real time & I am 100% sure that the linesman had a better view than those talking heads. If your want to base you opinion on that, then go right ahead. I will enjoy our time ON TOP OF THE TABLE!!!

So will I, but I will also worry about the performance because it just wasn't good enough.

Just got back from Paris. Have seen the goals from all the games and followed bbc sport vaguely live. The two games seemed to be a big contrast. Can somebody summarise them for me?

As short as possible: Brilliant 1st half against Hull, but couldn't score more than 2 goals. 2nd half was bad, but that happens when leading sometimes.

Against Villa we started well, but that only lasted till the 7th minute after our goal. Then the weird passing from Lampard started, Ba was caught offside 5 times in one half and the game was really boring. We didn't have many chances and we only won thanks to good set-piece delivery from Lampard - probably the only good thing he did all game. And Cech made some top saves.

As short as possible: Brilliant 1st half against Hull, but couldn't score more than 2 goals. 2nd half was bad, but that happens when leading sometimes.

Against Villa we started well, but that only lasted till the 7th minute after our goal. Then the weird passing from Lampard started, Ba was caught offside 5 times in one half and the game was really boring. We didn't have many chances and we only won thanks to good set-piece delivery from Lampard - probably the only good thing he did all game. And Cech made some top saves.

Thanks man.

Read on skysports.com tonight, that we are in for Willian.

I really do like that player... Though he is not what we need the most right now. A good DM and a goal scoring striker is what we should be going for. What's your take on us signing Willian guys?