Oscar Cardozo

NishC300

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a very good striker with all the attributes to make it in the Premier League. He's surprisingly fast for a big man, as well. Superb technique and strong on the ball, he'd definitely be a superior option to Torres. But if I recall correctly he is already 30/31, and Benfica would command a huge price.

I think we've made our position clear with regards Rooney - 'all or nothing'. I would prefer to stick with the view of only wanting to sign Rooney as I do not want us to be in the position where we end up signing a player who isn't 'quite up to it', albeit still rather good, and be in the position this time next season where we are looking to replace that striker with someone better.

Basically, I would rather we went out and bought Rooney rather than buying an inadequate Plan B that will need upgrading next summer.

His goalscoring record would suggest otherwise. 105 in 160

In a shit league, yeah. Afonso Alves was a sensation in Holland, came to England and was shite. If he's that good why is he still available?

Edited by Special Juan

In a shit league, yeah. Afonso Alves was a sensation in Holland, came to England and was shite. If he's that good why is he still available?

What about falcao did he suck when he left Portugal? And I guess jackson martinez is useless too. And we wasted our time with ramires , luiz and carvalho.

What about falcao did he suck when he left Portugal? And I guess jackson martinez is useless too. And we wasted our time with ramires , luiz and carvalho.

Please don't compare Falcao to Cardozo, not even in the same league. Falcao will score goals wherever he goes, he's top class. Cardozo isn't top class he's a good striker, no more. We have good strikers, Torres, Lukaku and Ba, we need more and Jackson Martinez is another over priced striker that is not much better than we have.

Please don't compare Falcao to Cardozo, not even in the same league. Falcao will score goals wherever he goes, he's top class. Cardozo isn't top class he's a good striker, no more. We have good strikers, Torres, Lukaku and Ba, we need more and Jackson Martinez is another over priced striker that is not much better than we have.

Torres a good striker? He is pigshit

of course he is no sensation like falcao or cavani but i dont think he is too dissimilar to negredo. big , strong , good in the air , sledgehammer of a left foot.

a lot more dangerous than donkey ba and el burro

right now i would want someone better than him but if we signed a top quality midfielder also i think it would be a decent signing

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You