AC Milan v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazard Oscar and De Bruyne inclunding Van Ginkel were fantastic!! Just realised Essien can't be our CDM opener and BA must not play. I cant take his low balance, technique and pace anymore. He is terrible

is it me or does van ginkel seem really technically limited? isnt offering much in terms of offensive-play.

Seriously?? Gives great accurate fast passes which help speed up the attack. He is great.

here we go...

Barcelona ready to make second bid for £45m-rated Chelsea defender Luiz

Seriously, they are more predictable than sunrise and sunset

is it me or does van ginkel seem really technically limited? isnt offering much in terms of offensive-play.

Hazard Mata Oscar KDB Schurlle Lukaku etc all offer tonnes in offensive play. MvG gives us some solidity and solid distribution. He's outright offensive play doesn't bother me in the slightest.

can some1 please summarize the whole half. just got my net working back. so can some1 pls start from the starting line-up to the goal to how we and they are playing... please.

Go through Choo choo's tweets, as he has been doing the whole game.

can some1 please summarize the whole half. just got my net working back. so can some1 pls start from the starting line-up to the goal to how we and they are playing... please.

I can summarize it for you: :delight: