News and Match Previews Coordination Thread

CHOULO19

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I don't have the resources to be able to analyze Basel. It's hard to get a good download, especially a fast one. to top that, I have problem juggling studies with this. I have asked an FC Basel supporter to do a scout report on his team. He asked me an email, and I await his reply.

@Barbara, here are a few stats and facts for the Fulham game from the Football App if you want to use some of them:

-Chelsea have won 7 and lost none of the last 14 PL derbies with Fulham.

- Fulham have conceded more corners so far in the PL than any other side (32).

- If goals from strikers were excluded, Chelsea would be top of the table.

- Jose Mourinho has never lost a PL home match.

- The last non-British manager Jose faced in the PL was Martin Jol back in April 2007 when Chelsea beat Tottenham 1-0.

- Jol has lost both his PL matches at the Bridge as Tottenham manager but has drawn both the two matches as Fulham manager.

- Fulham have managed only 11 shots from inside the box so far this season; a divisional low.

- Fernando Torres is yet to record a shot on target in the PL in 126 minutes of action.

- Fulham won only one of their London away derbies in the 2012-13 PL season.

- Samuel Eto'o could become the ninth Africa player to score for Chelsea in the PL after Weah, Babayaro, Geremi, Drogba, Essien, Kalou, Moses and Ba.

Another international break is not too far off and there are 2 more games that need to be sorted out - Steaua Bucharest and Norwich (both away matches). Who wants to preview those games?

@hjperdeath, @Barbara, @Hutcho, @NishC300, @CHOULO19?

Hutcho, free to do any of those games as I believe you haven't previewed a competitive match this season yet?

Another international break is not too far off and there are 2 more games that need to be sorted out - Steaua Bucharest and Norwich (both away matches). Who wants to preview those games?

@hjperdeath, @Barbara, @Hutcho, @NishC300, @CHOULO19?

Hutcho, free to do any of those games as I believe you haven't previewed a competitive match this season yet?

Are those this month?

Don't forget the preview for Basel Jay.

Oh, and Barbara are you still doing Fulham?

@Barbara, here are a few stats and facts for the Fulham game from the Football App if you want to use some of them:

-Chelsea have won 7 and lost none of the last 14 PL derbies with Fulham.

- Fulham have conceded more corners so far in the PL than any other side (32).

- If goals from strikers were excluded, Chelsea would be top of the table.

- Jose Mourinho has never lost a PL home match.

- The last non-British manager Jose faced in the PL was Martin Jol back in April 2007 when Chelsea beat Tottenham 1-0.

- Jol has lost both his PL matches at the Bridge as Tottenham manager but has drawn both the two matches as Fulham manager.

- Fulham have managed only 11 shots from inside the box so far this season; a divisional low.

- Fernando Torres is yet to record a shot on target in the PL in 126 minutes of action.

- Fulham won only one of their London away derbies in the 2012-13 PL season.

- Samuel Eto'o could become the ninth Africa player to score for Chelsea in the PL after Weah, Babayaro, Geremi, Drogba, Essien, Kalou, Moses and Ba.

haven't seen the second post until now, Nour, thanks a lot sweetie.

I had just posted the article without it, but I've asked @ to kindly delete it, so I can update with this info.

Either way, a newest version containing this data should be up in 3, 2, 1

23rd Sept - vs Swindon (A) = Strike
28th Sept - vs Tottenham (A) = Nish
1st Oct - vs Steaua Bucharest (A) = ???
6th Oct - vs Norwich (A) = Choulo

@Strike, don't forget the Swindon match preview.

@Barbara, @Hutcho, @NishC300, any of you want to preview the Steaua game?

Mind doing that Hutcho?