News and Match Previews Coordination Thread

CHOULO19

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but you can approve it today and then people can read it tomorrow.

If you want I'll approve it today but I'll promote it to the main site tomorrow to keep the article related to the united game on there today because that's what people will want to read now.

@hjperdeath,

3 hours....

6. :banghead:

Chill. Not all of us are 24/7 free like you two. :P Anyway, am editing it right now. Just done doing Nish's article. Moving on with hjperdeath's article.

And it would really be good if you two next time state at the bottom of the article the source of the stats, if you do use them, especially if it's those team and/or individual player's passing accuracy, possession, shots taken, tackles, interceptions and things like that. Have also seen you two using the graphics from Squawka but not acknowledging/crediting them.

So Nish, I need to know where did you get those stats you used to describe Carrick?

Chill. Not all of us are 24/7 free like you two. :P Anyway, am editing it right now. Just done doing Nish's article. Moving on with hjperdeath's article.

And it would really be good if you two next time state at the bottom of the article the source of the stats, if you do use them, especially if it's those team and/or individual player's passing accuracy, possession, shots taken, tackles, interceptions and things like that. Have also seen you two using the graphics from Squawka but not acknowledging/crediting them.

So Nish, I need to know where did you get those stats you used to describe Carrick?

haha, we were just kidding around. ;)

yeah my bad, squawka,com for me.

Everything of Squawka.

I didn't credit because it wrote squawka on the graph.

but you were online and posting on the Mourinho thread so u were online like an hour after I uploaded.....

Everything of Squawka.

but you were online and posting on the Mourinho thread so u were online like an hour after I uploaded.....

Even if an Admin is online, it does not necessarily mean that they have the time to edit article because it takes a lot of time.

haha, we were just kidding around. ;)

yeah my bad, squawka,com for me.

Everything of Squawka.

Cheers for that. :)

And Nish, just state it even if 'Squawka' is stated on the graphic itself and not to mention you used individual player's stats as well.