News and Match Previews Coordination Thread

CHOULO19

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything I can do?

I have been away from this thread due to studies, but I would love to do some game reports. I think it is a nice way to spread my views on our team and help the site by writing articles instead of posts.

Whenever there isnt a member to write a game review, you can just tell me that I will happily do it...

EDIT: I could also write round-ups on our players in the International Breaks, as I am the only one who seems to like to watch the National Teams.

Anything I can do?

I have been away from this thread due to studies, but I would love to do some game reports. I think it is a nice way to spread my views on our team and help the site by writing articles instead of posts.

Whenever there isnt a member to write a game review, you can just tell me that I will happily do it...

EDIT: I could also write round-ups on our players in the International Breaks, as I am the only one who seems to like to watch the National Teams.

We currently need someone to do the preview for the Steaua game. Can you do that?

Thanks mate. But I forgot to check TC so I missed this ;p Just submitted it.

I found some from Squawka as well and some from FourFourTwo and some from random sites I found after googling for stats.

I don't know much about betting so can you add the betting odds?

@,

Why can't you PM it? Or post of for that matter?

Wrote on the previous page. I keep receiving "Fatal Memory Error"

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2425685 bytes) in /home/jimcfc/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/editor/composite.php on line 1112

Wrote on the previous page. I keep receiving "Fatal Memory Error"

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2425685 bytes) in /home/jimcfc/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/editor/composite.php on line 1112

Clear your caches and try again.

The problem is I dont know anything about Steua! :lol:

Neither does anyone else! :lol:

If you've seen other Previews, you don't really need to know much about the opposition, it's more about the match, like why we need to win this, how did Steaua do in their first game. You can also put stuff about them like "They will be tough to beat at home, they haven't lost there for X games" for example. I dunno, just make it up! :P

Neither does anyone else! :lol:

If you've seen other Previews, you don't really need to know much about the opposition, it's more about the match, like why we need to win this, how did Steaua do in their first game. You can also put stuff about them like "They will be tough to beat at home, they haven't lost there for X games" for example. I dunno, just make it up! :P

I find the first line insulting. :cry: </3