News and Match Previews Coordination Thread

CHOULO19

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't watch other Leagues. Should I apply for cricket and Chelsea?

He said there's a chance now. Apply for Chelsea, cricket should always be open I guess. But apply by this month, they're looking to bring in a few loyalists.

@hjperdeath, I did my piece for Bleacher Report! (I am submitting it now on to talkchelsea)

Meanwhile this is it: http://shrib.com/BRSTUFF

So, Choulo will be doing the Hull game, Strike on Villa and Barbara on Man United.

No takers for the Bayern Munich game? If no one wants to do it, then I'll do that.

I'll do Bayern opposition views.

I will write Match Reports for the games.

Anyway this is my match report:

Sunday 18th August 2013 will be a memorable day for Blues fans as the manger who won every trophy in English Football for Chelsea returned to Stamford Bridge- José Mourinho. The crowd chanted his name in the build up to the match meanwhile Abramovich broke his silence by adding the following in the Matchday Programme:

article-2396535-1B5A1077000005DC-149_634

So everything seemed set up for a brilliant day for the Blues as McGregor brought down Torres in the box after a brilliant ball by Ramires, but McGregor denied club top scorer Lampard from the spot. The Blues were playing perfect football and were reaching unexpected heights. Their football was so pleasing to watch some fans claimed it “brought tears to their eyes”. It would not be long before Chelsea got a well deserved goal as Oscar showed some Brazilian brilliance to toe poke the ball past McGregor after a brilliant bit of passing between the Belgian duo of Hazard and De Bruyne. Lampard would have a brilliant shot saved after some perfect attacking play, only to be third time lucky as he scored his 204th goal for Chelsea via a brilliant free kick from 35 yards out. You can’t deny Chelsea’s top scorer that easily!

The Blues would continue to dominate and were unlucky not to be at least 4-0 up by half time. Goal line technology was brought into action just before the half time whistle as Ivanovic was denied from adding a 3rd by a brilliant save by McGregor. Clearly by then Hull City’s only hope was damage control.

Chelsea played the 2nd half reminiscent of Mourinho’s 1st reign at Chelsea as the Blues were content with keeping their 2 goal lead. Hull City failed to create any real opportunities throughout the match. Ivanovic was denied a stonewall penalty as he was brought down in the box and Schurrle nearly scored a lovely chip on his Chelsea debut as the Blues capped off a perfect day at the Bridge.

Mourinho threw his notebook into the stands as a lucky fan got the chance to read some special notes. Frank Lampard would hand the champagne to Man of the Match winner, Kevin De Bruyne. Chelsea looked wonderful throughout the game but must keep in mind of what happened last season. A win against Hull City is great but that is just 1 game ticked off in a lost of 38 games yet to come in the Barclays Premier League.