Kate Middleton's uncle: 'I'll buy royal baby a Chelsea strip'

Yeah well Paterson was a prick and Deniehy was a tit. Outside of Australia nobody cares about them...

:banghead:

I never said that anybody did. Bitter and Butthurt it seems. Doesn't change the fact no one outside Britain gives two fucks about The Royal Family and are sick of hearing of them.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outside of Britain nobody cares.

That's not true. In Germany the Royals are greatly covered in the mainstream media.

Also the Royal Family attracts many tourists. IMO it is one of the main reasons, Britain still got the monarchy, because it brings more money to Britain than it costs.

I treat people as individuals so I wouldn't tarnish all people as the same whatever walks of life. Too close to racism to brandish a group of people as the same.

now let's all get together and drown some scouse scum....

WHS will be happy to join!

That's not true. In Germany the Royals are greatly covered in the mainstream media.

Also the Royal Family attracts many tourists. IMO it is one of the main reasons, Britain still got the monarchy, because it brings more money to Britain than it costs.

That's because they were German, until WW1 kicked off and they were advised to change their name. "But to what the king asked?" "Well, for example, whats your favourite castle?" Reply - "Windsor Castle!" response, "well there you are then", and the surname WIndsor was formed.

Elizabeth 1 nicked the crown from Mary Queen of Scots, who was the rightful heir so its been bent since then. Either way, they are essentially, all cunts.

Just for the record, I really don't see the attraction of Kate Middleton.....she ain't ugly but the way people go on bout her you would think she was kate upton

Kate Upton is average herself unless you're a fan of national geographic tits.

That's because they were German, until WW1 kicked off and they were advised to change their name. "But to what the king asked?" "Well, for example, whats your favourite castle?" Reply - "Windsor Castle!" response, "well there you are then", and the surname WIndsor was formed.

Elizabeth 1 nicked the crown from Mary Queen of Scots, who was the rightful heir so its been bent since then. Either way, they are essentially, all cunts.

I know. They should be called "von Sachsen-Coburg-Gotha" if they did not change their name.

But the history of the British king's and queen's is really interesting. Initially the crown was bent by William the Conquerer and later by Henry IV who won against his older cousin, was crowned by the parliament ditching his other cousin who was above him in the succesion list in the process, causing the roses 60 years later.

If we go by your logic,the English monarch had been the rightful king of France for 500 years, so Maria Stuart practically surrendered her claim to the english throne by marrying the king of France , who in fact should have been herself if she had maintained her claim as legit.

I know. They should be called "von Sachsen-Coburg-Gotha" if they did not change their name.

But the history of the British king's and queen's is really interesting. Initially the crown was bent by William the Conquerer and later by Henry IV who won against his older cousin, was crowned by the parliament ditching his other cousin who was above him in the succesion list in the process, causing the roses 60 years later.

If we go by your logic,the English monarch had been the rightful king of France for 500 years, so Maria Stuart practically surrendered her claim to the english throne by marrying the king of France , who in fact should have been herself if she had maintained her claim as legit.

So, essentially then, they are all inbred fuckers :D . Just look at Andrew, that soppy cunt had the choice of Koo Stark and Katie Rabett...and the fucking idiot "plump"ed for Fergie, I mean, for fuck sake. Man Ure's Fergie had more going for him than that old horse. Rumour has it that she was that well rogered, it was akin to chucking a mars bar up the blackwall tunnel :D

Compared to other supermodels. Yes.

I agree... Kate Upton is incredibly overrated. other than hugh tits i dont see anything special, shes not that pretty and her all body is out of shape. would bang her hard off course, but dont get how she got so famous.

We should look somewhere else imo.