Kate Middleton's uncle: 'I'll buy royal baby a Chelsea strip'

This is top notch stuff what a lad , good to know their kid's first top of many will be Chelsea !

Kate Middleton's uncle has revealed plans to buy the Duchess of Cambridge's child shares in Chelsea Football Club.

Gary Goldsmith - the younger brother of Kate's mom Carole Middleton - told The Sun that he will also buy the royal baby the club's strip once the child is old enough to wear it.

"I'm going to get exactly what I get for all my mates' babies," he said.

"As a die-hard Chelsea fan, I always get the baby Chelsea shares. Then, when it's a bit older, I get it a full tiny Chelsea strip."

The 48-year-old - nicknamed 'Uncle G' by Kate and her siblings - hopes his gift will make the royal couple laugh.

"It's brilliant, it drives the parents mad. I love turning their kid into a true blue Chelsea fan. And Prince William is an Aston Villa fan. I thought it could be hilarious.

"I mean, what on earth can you get for a baby like theirs? That baby is going to have everything it could ever want, so Chelsea shares are perfect. I think William will find it funny."

Goldsmith said that though he hopes to be invited to the christening of the baby, he doesn't expect to be the godfather.

"We have always been a very close family. I am so looking forward to the arrival of Kate's first baby. We all are," he added.

The Duchess of Cambridge will reportedly spend six weeks at her parents' home after the birth of her first child.

Kate's due date was recently alleged to be July 13 but a royal spokesperson has only confirmed that the baby will arrive some point next month, saying: "Anything further would be speculation."

SOURCE - http://www.digitalspy.ca/celebrity/news/a474839/kate-middleton-to-spend-six-weeks-at-mothers-home-after-giving-birth.html

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate the royal pricks, not only in England but all of over the world, but whatever anything for Chelsea.

:blink: Why? For many, many Brits - myself included - the Royal Family is a symbol of tradition and British nationalism, and remain extremely popular.

:blink: Why? For many, many Brits - myself included - the Royal Family is a symbol of tradition and British nationalism, and remain extremely popular.

Please don't ban him Thor .....

He didn't know any better ...

ha ha i know that,

but for me it all reminds me of the cast system and all,am a communist :-)

I hate the royal pricks, not only in England but all of over the world, but whatever anything

I treat people as individuals so I wouldn't tarnish all people as the same whatever walks of life. Too close to racism to brandish a group of people as the same.

now let's all get together and drown some scouse scum....