The Clear Out

James

I'm sure we are going to see a clear out of players in the summer, which players do you want to leave the club and why?

Malouda - He's far to weak for the premier league, doesnt even look interested and lost his pace.

Sheva - Might be one of the best players of all time but its just not happening and hasnt been for nearly 2 years now.

Ben Haim - Not Chelsea standard and prone to making mistakes; ie getting skinned by Torres at Anfield.

Pizarro - Shit end of

Sidwell - Out of his depth and looks like his intimidated by the players around him

Discuss...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out:

Ben Haim: Has never looked comfortable and would rather have a young promising player as 4th choice behind JT, Riccy and Alex.

Sidwell: Again has just never looked like settling in and being good enough at the level of the players around him. He is a good player but for his good and ours should move on.

Pizarro: Same as the 2 above, not doing anyone any good for him to stay with us any longer. Di Santo to take his squad place next season.

Malouda: Doesn't seem to be able to cope with the premiership and in my opinion not the sort of winger we are looking for. We need someone who can penetrate defences by running at them and causing problems.

Wright-Phillips: Had long enough now in my opinion and just not going to improve anymore and his standard just isn't good enough. Time for an upgrade.

Shevchenko: 2 reasons, firstly he just hasn't been able to make it work for us, and secondly would like to see some young blood in our strike force and with Drogba and Anelka not getting any younger it is time to look to the future.

Belletti/Ferreira: Purely because we once and for all need to sort this position out!!

Agree with most of them Esk, except Ferreira's just signed a new deal so he won't be going anywhere. I'd keep Belletti as back up although we definitely need to be bringing in someone younger as a permanent solution.

I'd add Drogba: Great player for us (when he feels like it) but he's made his feelings clear this season and we just don't need anymore negatives inside SB than we've got already.

Agree with most of them Esk, except Ferreira's just signed a new deal so he won't be going anywhere. I'd keep Belletti as back up although we definitely need to be bringing in someone younger as a permanent solution.

I'd add Drogba: Great player for us (when he feels like it) but he's made his feelings clear this season and we just don't need anymore negatives inside SB than we've got already.

A new contract does not always mean they will stay. I would be stunned if we stick with Ferreira and Belletti for next season........

Drogba is a strange one, i agree we don't need disruptive influences at the club and if he is going to cause problems then it may be better to cash in now. Although should he stay we can be happy to have held onto him.

It is going to be a very interesting summer one way or another..

Its gonna be a busy Summer for Chelsea.

OUT:

SWP: Had enough chances. Shit Crossings, and Shit Finishing.

Sidwell: Hasnt had a single decent performance.

Ben Haim: He has done NO good to us. We already have that Serbian defender Ivanosovic playing for reserves, so bye bye Ben.

Pizzaro: Dint pick up the chances he got.

Sheva: Old Legs, Shit Luck. Just when he gave the best performance of his in a Chelsea shirt, he go injured.

Drogba: He wants to go.

Ferriera: He has signed a new contract which means we can get a good value for him if we are to sell him.

Malouda: Bad Buy. Looks lethargic.

A Midfielder: One of Lampard, Ballack, Obi Mikel, Essien. As we would most probably be playing 4-4-2 with two wingers. Obi Mikel would remain as cover for Makalele.

What do we need?

Striker: We have Di Santo, Anelka, Kalou, May be Villa?

Winger: Joe Cole, We need two more wingers as Kalou can be played as a winger too. May be Promote Scott Sinclair to the first team and give him more opportunities. And buy another winger who is Direct(like Robben).

RB: Alves or Miguel.

Play Maker: Iniesta may be? Van Der Vaart.?

So we are to sell, 9 players and buy 4 players and add 2 players from the reserves( Ivansovic and Sinclair)...We will definately make profits there.

Edited by warnie_666

Sidwell and Wright-Phillips should go for the good of their careers. They are both brilliant players but they need to play every week to have a chance of making the England squad. Tal Ben Haim has been pretty much useless on the very few ocassions he has been called up to the squad, he isn't the same quality of Terry, Carvalho and Alex. I can see Belletti and Pizarro leaving - they are just too old and will only ever be fringe players as of next season, IMO.

Out:

Ben Haim - .........

Sidwell - Tryes hard but too much quality to compete with

Pizarro - Just could not cope

Malouda - I expected much more from Florent...

Shevchenko - LOve the guy tryes hard but Milan will probably buy him back.

Drogba - Dont want him out but he is still leaving

Makelele - I belive he is leaving in the summer???

In:

Perhaps bring Di Santo and Sinclair in the 1st team

We would need one more winger,and a quality defender and midfilder as cover.

If SWP leaves for another team in PL then it will backfire us. On form he is unstoppable and surely he will score against us (as all ex-players do).

But I think that Sheva, Sidwell, Pizarro, Ben-Haim will be leaving. Maybe Bridge and Malouda if they are fed up benching. But the first pre-season with a new manager will probably leave its mark, changing the face of the team probably. Hopefully it will not be the face of Grant. UGLY !

my in's would be:

Villa:he is a predator in the box and i still think he is better than torres

van der Vaart: that boy can hit a ball

Adriano: he can became the best player in the world again

Alves: the best right-back in the world right now

Quaresma: brilliant player love to see him with a Chelsea top

my out's would be:

ben haim: what a donkey

Shaun Wright-Phillips: he not good enough

Shevchenko: he's to slow for the english league

Drogba: i think he will leave Chelsea but i wish he would stayed

Pizarro: he not good enough

Sidwell: he not good enough

Ballack: sorry lads i hate ballack

Edited by the wes

out:

Grant

SWP

Malouda

Sidwell

Ben Haim

Mikel Obi

Shevchenko

Pizzaro

Beletti

Drogba - Doesn't seem interested in CFC anymore and probably leaving anyway.

Lampard - probably leaving. Don't want to see him go.

In:

2 strikers

2 wingers

1 left back

Don't know who we go after. Should be a busy off season, and interesting.

OUT:

The Bullfrog - best thing that will happen to the club pre season.

SWP - just not quite good enough but will do a job for a team like Everton maybe

Sidwell - Not good enough.

Ben Haim - Got as much positional sense as a toddler on a merry go round

Pizzaro - Looked OK when he first came in but not quite at the level we need.

Sheva - Not agile or quick enough for the premiership

Kalou - Pleeeaase put this guy out of his misery, no better than SWP and just not good enough

Malouda - What a tossa, looks like he can't be arsed evrytime I see him on the pitch.

Drogba - Definitely going. Been good last two seasons but he wants out and it shows.

Lampard - Wants to play in another league before his career ends, been a fanatastic player for us but he is defo on his way. I just hope Chelsea fans don't turn on him when it happens.

Ballettti - Good going forward but too much of a liability when defending.

Essien - Real shock one but I think he could be a pre season casualty, not shone this season but is an excellent player.

I think Makka will stay but will play the odd cameo role.

IN:

Modric

2 wingers, maybe queresma

David Villa

Possibly van der vaart.

Alves

The sales will cover the buys bar 5 - 10 million.

Edited by C'mon the chels

No way are we gonna lose so many players. Unbalancing the squad is a dangerous business and the last thing you want from Grant is handling dangerous business. Probably a few from your list will go, but not all of them that's for sure (like Lampard and Essien).

Out:

Hilario - Not because he is bad, but we should get a younger guy to replace him.

Belletti - Old.

Ferreira - Not good enough.

Ben Haim - Pure crap.

Makelele - I respect and like him but I think he will leave seeing his age.

Ballack - He doesn't fit well with Lampard and getting old.

Sidwell - Not good enough for us.

Shevchenko - Can't adjust with English football, it's better to him to go back to Milan.

Pizarro - Useless.

In:

Young Goalkeeper.

Right Back (Alves or Ramos).

Centre Back.

Defensive Midfielder.

Central Midfielder (Iniesta).

Striker (Villa or Agüero)

It's quite impossible to see all them leave and join, but I hope that at least 2/3 of them will leave.

Edited by DavidEU

We would need one more winger,and a quality defender and midfilder as cover.

And a good striker, If Drogba will join Milan, Inter or Barca.

David Villa, I think. Valencia now have a big problems, and it will not be difficult to buy him.

And I dissagree with most of you, I think SWP need to stay.