SWP

Malouda

Sidwell

Ben Haim

Mikel Obi

Shevchenko

Pizzaro

Beletti

Drogba - Doesn't seem interested in CFC anymore and probably leaving anyway.

Lampard - probably leaving. Don't want to see him go.

You having a laugh mate?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup very strange indeed to see Mikel, Ballack and Kalou on peoples list to go!

One thing looking at our squad which needs to be addressed is that the general age is creeping up too high, we could do with some younger blood who are going to have a long term impact with us...

Out:

Grant - No explanation needed.

Malouda - Good pre-season but since Jose's departure he just doesn't seem to care.

Ben Haim - Not good enough.

Drogba - Wants to go, has said so himself many times.

Shevchenko - To old and slow now.

Sidwell - Good, but not good enough. Needs regular football in a mid table team.

Pizarro - Although he has had his moments he just doesn't fit and just not good enough.

One thing looking at our squad which needs to be addressed is that the general age is creeping up too high, we could do with some younger blood who are going to have a long term impact with us...
hope Chelsea do not end up like ac milan there team are full of over 30's years old players

Here are my outs

-------------------------------------------

1) Steve Sidwell - sell him, straight up! He's bloody shit

2) Tal-Ben Haim - said he wouldn't have joined if Jose Mourinho wasn't manager, so he can fuck off. We don't need him anyway, he's shit

3) Florent Malouda - what a disappointing player. I really hoped he'd be something good for us, obviously he hasn't so get rid of this frog!

4) Claudio Pizarro - cannot shoot down a barn door with a machine gun!!

5) Didier Drogba?? - I got question marks on Drogba because I want him to stay so badly, but he wants to leave so badlu so he's in the list.

6) Andriy Shevchenko - another disappointment. Will probably go back to Milan

7) Paulo Ferreira - Belletti has crowded him out in performances this season, plus a fact I don't think he's been any good this season to be honest

8) Carlo Cudicini - awesome keeper, but I'm beginning to think he's getting to a peak and he is probably getting frustrated about not playing enough games because of Petr Cech.

9) Claude Makelele - has he played his last season for Chelsea???

10) Avram Grant - big fat old loser who cannot motivate a team to save his life

Now, here are my Ins

-------------------------------------------

1) Dani Alves - We didn't sign him last year, and Sevilla aren't doing so well in La Liga this season, so surely he has to be tempted to join a bigger club in the summer (replacing Paulo Ferreira)

2) Klass-Jan Huntelaar - Young, well-known promising striker who is a predicament for scoring brilliant goals (replacing Claudio Pizarro/Didier Drogba/Andriy Shevchenko)

3) Kaka - Impossible player to try and sign, but you never know. Not in his prime at Milan very much at the moment, and with Ronaldinho linked to the San Siro, it's anyone's guess (replacing Steve Sidwell)

4) Volkan Demirel - not a player Chelsea are interested in, and not much of a rival to Petr Cech in terms of appearances, but he was very impressive against us for Fenerbahce (replacing Carlo Cudicini)

5) David Villa - if we can tempt him away from Arsenal, then we could have a prolific net-hitter, but prizing him away from a club like Valencia will be a massive ask (replacing Claudio Pizarro/Didier Drogba/Andriy Shevchenko)

6) Franck Ribery - an awesome midfielder who has scored a lot of goals for Bayern Munich this season. I don't think we'd be able to prize a good starter at a club like Bayern Munich very easy however (replacing Florent Malouda)

7) Marcelo Lippi - I'm talking fantasy here, but I'd say he'd be a good Chelsea manager....right? (replacing Avram Grant)

With all of my ins included, this is what my team would look like...

-----------------------------1. Cech---------------------------------

----16. Alves------26. Terry------6. Carvalho-----3. A Cole-----

-----------------------------5. Essien--------------------------------

--------11. Ribery---------8. Lampard----------10. J Cole--------

-----------------------------22. Kaka--------------------------------

---------------------------7. David Villa-----------------------------

Subs:

20. Volkan Demirel (GK)

35. Juliano Belletti

33. Alex

13. Michael Ballack

9. Klass-Jan Huntelaar

Manager: Marcelo Lippi

Edited by CJ Revo

I disagree Alex, I can see quite a few leaving.

Sidwell, Ben-Haim and Pizarro are 95% certain to leave I'd expect.

Malouda and Shevchenko I think will also go, as unfortunately it hasnt worked for them here.

Drogba also I think will go, no matter what we achieve this season.

Thats 6 players out that would need replacing and there are doubts about Belletti, Carlo and Frank too.

CJ, I dont see Paulo going, as hes improved alot recently and signed a new contract in February.

Daniel Alves, Rafael van der Vaart, Klaas Jan Huntelaar in please.

there are two very interessting players in germany which maybe are an option for stamford bridge

the one , van der vaart, is very tough and a can handle the ball like no other in the german league

and got leading skills for midfield/strikers

the other is mario gomez he is one of the many talents german football brought up the last years,

he would be an option in about 2 years

i hope shev goes back to milan.he is settled there, was happy there and for the blues he didn´t...

and makelele can have his retirement now...

even drogba have to go, i think