Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else except me actually realiized that the website of chelsea used a picture of Ba and cutted his head on Ramires' body and used this his profilepicture.

I laughed my ass of but damn, thats racist :D

Ramires Barry, errrrr 2 other city players... Milner maybe lol? and nasri. Like This Quote MultiQuote Report #243 enes Posted A minute ago Youth Team Online Posts: 146 Joined: 09-April 2013 Gender: Male Location: Germany Fav Player: Ba Reputation: 38 Did anyone else except me actually realiized that the website of chelsea used a picture of Ba and cutted his head on Ramires' body and used this his profilepicture. I laughed my ass of but damn, thats racist Like This Quote MultiQuote Report #244 xPetrCechx Posted A minute ago News Reporter Online Posts: 7,888 Joined: 12-April 2011 Gender: Male Location: Israel,Nesher Fav Player: Lampard Reputation: 2,998 Stupid 2 game... Like This Chelsea F.C Quote MultiQuote Report #245 Hutcho Posted A minute ago SUPER SUPER FRANK!!!!!! Online Posts: 9,424 Joined: 05-June 2012 Gender: Male Location: KENT, ENGLAND Fav Player: Lampard Reputation: 4,305 Here comes Mata. Like This Quote MultiQuote Report « prev Page 13 of 13 11 12 13 Back to The Match · Next Unread Topic → Reply to this topic 18 user(s) are reading this topic 17 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users Leif, iceboy, bluesman2610, BlueKevin1, Zazard, shinzomask, rantdeville, Kezza, geezers, DJames, Irakozium257, BlueLyon, James W Clark, Fernando, StrategiC, Zone, KingMaka View New Posts Community Forum Software by IP.Board Licensed to: TalkChelsea.net - Skin Design & Graphics By Jim Change Theme Mark Community Read Privacy Policy Help

thank u

They're not 'insisting' - This is what being a top club is all about. Really don't see the big deal.

I don't want to go off topic with a long post, I realize that football is about money these days but in short, the big deal, for me at least, is that whenever footballing benefit crosses with making money, our club seems to choose the latter while for example Bayern can manage to choose football while still remaining a top club.