Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're missing the point. Torres is a bigger name in America than David Luiz. If we were playing this game in the league and Torres was captain, i'd understand. But the reason we're doing this pointless tour is to promote the (as much as I hate to say it) 'brand'.

Either that or it's both his and Benitez' last game for us and they're giving him a send off :lol:

Actually that is exactly the point (which I said in my first post). That is the principle that I was talking about. The club insisting on choosing business ahead of football.

We actually did better than I thought we would. Torres and Ba both missed clear cut chances and Ake was so unlucky right at the end as well. Btw, someone should slap that idiot who threw the ball right before torres scored.

PS: We should tell one of the players to just punch Toure. It's afriendly, the red card would be sooo worth it!

Honestly, watching games against City these days are getting more and more painful and pathetic. Getting dominated all the time. Can't handle their off the ball movements. Kamikaze play and defending. Concede cheap, soft, poor goals. The players usually don't look bothered at all. We have been making it so so easy for City every time. :doh:

Actually that is exactly the point (which I said in my first post). That is the principle that I was talking about. The club insisting on choosing business ahead of football.

We actually did better than I thought we would. Torres and Ba both missed clear cut chances and Ake was so unlucky right at the end as well. Btw, someone should slap that idiot who threw the ball right before torres scored.

PS: We should tell one of the players to just punch Toure. It's afriendly, the red card would be sooo worth it!

They're not 'insisting' - This is what being a top club is all about. Really don't see the big deal.