1 Year Ago Today

Yeah I just rewatched the shootout and the presentation. :D I actually do this every now and then especially when I'm feeling down.

I was so over the moon at this exact time last year. It was the best thing ever.

EDIT: And each time I watch them, I'm like "Damn you, Gary Neville!! :cry: ".

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 Year. Can't believe it

At the time, I thought this moment got lost in the penalty drama later on. 1-0 down, what a header and what a time to get it right

K2SZv5p.gif

The way Drogba flies after connecting with the ball is Supermanish. As if he's guiding the ball mid air. It was such a difficult header, to this day I don't really know how he struck it so perfectly. I'm almost certain he wouldn't have done it had it been some random prem game, but a final, a big final... then he was something else entirely. Such an awesome goal.

The way Didier closed the chapter of his Chelsea career was just awesome. We really showed fight that night because lets be honest they were a better team then us and they had very talented players. We fought them and prevailed !

The way Drogba flies after connecting with the ball is Supermanish. As if he's guiding the ball mid air. It was such a difficult header, to this day I don't really know how he struck it so perfectly. I'm almost certain he wouldn't have done it had it been some random prem game, but a final, a big final... then he was something else entirely. Such an awesome goal.

Neuer was covering that post! He had no chance even though he got a hand on it because he had no time to react and punch it away. Bullet