Kyriakos Papadopoulus

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'd compliment Luiz well. Both very aggressive but he's much more disciplined and seems to understand the role far more than many players older than him.

I don't believe he's particularly injury-prone personally. I think he's just had bad luck with injuries. But if I'm wrong and he is indeed injury prone, from what I've seen of him, he's like a carbon-copy of Vidic... and you don't pass up the chance to sign a 21 year old Vidic :rolleyes:

From what I understand though there's very little to this rumour and Liverpool are the ones considering a bid.

19 m are a bit too much, for a position, we dont really need players in? cant ake play as a CB too? papadopooulos is a good defender and would fit in the EPL, but dont think that he is worth so much money. but there are some pros in him

- alredy experienced at a young age

- great stature; he is strong and good in arial battles

- a leader. even though he is young, he still has the ability to lead a team

- aggresiveness. he brings some sort of ruthness in our often kinda weak looking team

cons:

- he is quite slow

- young, so can make some errors (but thats normal)

- expensive

- build-up play: technically, he isnt really good. so we would need a CB as a partner, who can build-up a play

- injury prone

but it looks like he will go to Liverpool.

19 m are a bit too much, for a position, we dont really need players in? cant ake play as a CB too? papadopooulos is a good defender and would fit in the EPL, but dont think that he is worth so much money. but there are some pros in him

- alredy experienced at a young age

- great stature; he is strong and good in arial battles

- a leader. even though he is young, he still has the ability to lead a team

- aggresiveness. he brings some sort of ruthness in our often kinda weak looking team

cons:

- he is quite slow

- young, so can make some errors (but thats normal)

- expensive

- build-up play: technically, he isnt really good. so we would need a CB as a partner, who can build-up a play

- injury prone

but it looks like he will go to Liverpool.

why would he go to a midtable club with no european football next season?

^ maybe because he thinks that they have a big history etc? also wont they play in the Europa League?

liverpool still has a big name in the football world. especially because of the history, stadium, fans etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Just suffered an injury which was first thought to force him to retire. He's recovering in Greece.

Either Schalke sell him for a great fee and Liverpool are buying a player already in pieces, or Liverpool see the injury, don't buy him, he recovers with Schalke and we're not affected in the slightest.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You