Cities With The World’s Most Beautiful Women

Korea

Those large cities have the advantage cos the mere number of girls increases the probability of meeting really hot ones, but the most outstanding concentration of beautiful women are rather found in smaller cities, as I have experienced. Some places that are really worth a visit if you are in the vicinity are:

Maastricht, Netherlands.

A city of students from all over Europe, an amazing collection of German, Dutch, British and Belgian chicks can be found hear. Usually they are also in pretty good shape cos all the people go by bicycle there.

Padua, Italy

Funny thing, even though in Italy, the women are predominantly blonde here which takes nothing away from their charme. The people in Padua are the most relaxed and chilling guys ever, so it is really fun to socialize there, esp when you do not speak Italian that good, cos you can really talk and understand that language when it is not spoken so hectically.

Palm Beach, Florida, USA

Just like Miami Beach, only a little cleaner, more stylish and almost every girl is smoking, not wearing much either.

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

The smallest world city on the planet, as international as it gets, with lots of gorgeous Portugese, Spanish, italian, German and French girls.

Wuppertal, Germany:

For some reason, the most beautiful women in Germany's most densely populated are the Ruhrgebiet live here. The great thing about the city is the most used means of public transport is the overhead railway, so you can relax and enjoy the great view while traveling, it's amazing.

I have never been to South America but I guess you are also well supplied there. But it would be too easy to say "rio de janeira" or sth like that. I mean 6mio women live in Rio, of course a good deal of them is hot, but you really have to locate the hotspots.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's what I love about Tdot. It's the world in one city.

This is my thought on the subject. Any city which is international and multicultural and big with decent healthcare/standard of living will have beautiful women. You might like a certain type of woman, but for me, if they all have the same sort of look, it's boring. I like variety.

In my country Cape Town and Bloemfontein have the most attractive. Bloemfontein because its where all the farmers send their daughters for school and Cape Town because the ladies worry about their appearance the most here.

hehe Fair enough. Got to tell you though that slavic women are gorgeous when they are young(18-30), but usually not so much when they are older. Also their temperament is what makes them very attractive!

I can trade them when they make 30, no problem... :P

I don't know about men, but for women a few names I could give you to google is Lenna Kuurmaa, Tanja Mihhailova.

It was a general remark, you know? I wasn't interested in seeing pics of men! :lol:

Lenna Kuurmaa

OMG, she is sooo cute! :wub:

• 1 year later...