Cities With The World’s Most Beautiful Women

Korea

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All women born in Sweden are Beautiful and if you wanna enter the Country you have to "convince" the officers at the Border :Goober:

I read the avg height for Swed females were like 5'8.

Depends on what you consider beautiful. For example I don't find Swedish girls (by that I mean the general stereotypical Swedish girls) at all attractive but instead I am much more attracted to eastern European girls or middle Asian girls (pale skin, dark hair or curly brown hair :wub: ).

Anyways, if you want to go by the "general" taste of men, most people say the Lebanese girls are by far the hottest in the middle east. I don't really see it because they all (again talking about the general stereotype not all the girls) look a bit fake and shallow for my taste. Most girls here look like Haifa Wihbe (famous model/singer, just google her).

Depends on what you consider beautiful. For example I don't find Swedish girls (by that I mean the general stereotypical Swedish girls) at all attractive but instead I am much more attracted to eastern European girls or middle Asian girls (pale skin, dark hair or curly brown hair :wub: ).

Anyways, if you want to go by the "general" taste of men, most people say the Lebanese girls are by far the hottest in the middle east. I don't really see it because they all (again talking about the general stereotype not all the girls) look a bit fake and shallow for my taste. Most girls here look like Haifa Wihbe (famous model/singer, just google her).

Can I drool, please? She is ..... *no words*

3qcafk.jpg

most girls in your place look like her? seriously?

Well not exactly, but very similar style. All Lebanese girls have the same nose! :lol: We have the second or third highest plastic surgery per individual in the world <_<

@Stingray, What's so special about her? You can get almost any girl in the world, perform a few plastic surgeries on her, slap some kinky clothes and contact lenses and she'll look exactly like that!