Better Coverage than England?

Korea

Yea basically. Couple seasons back, streams used to be fantastic! Often even on par with quality of SkySports & ESPN. Since the massive crackdown by the FBI a couple years back (where streaming hosts, movie & tv-show hosts etc where taken down), quality has somewhat dipped.

Sad state of affairs, but there's simply no other alternative :-\

Shit, so by coming to England I will be actually furthest from the games than in Brazil? :P

You basically accept what SkySports asks or you get no football? What about open channels, they dont have permission to show at least one game?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually for hd you have to buy hd setup box which costs around 50USD but only around 15 Hd channels are available.In that only 3 are sports channels.

For Sd normal set up box is enough whose price is around 25USD.Quality of sd is better than firstrow streams.

Firstrowquailty is so bad!!! lol

I would like to retract my statement, hd is good if you have a big screen tv... If not, you don't need it!

How can you tell AKe and Luiz apart!! lol

Shit, so by coming to England I will be actually furthest from the games than in Brazil? :P

You basically accept what SkySports asks or you get no football? What about open channels, they dont have permission to show at least one game?

Lol, basically!

Nope. It's SkySports or nothing. I mean you can get a 'dodgybox' which unlocks all Sky channels, but they're a lot of hassle to get sorted. Champions League gets shown on an open channel one game/week. FA Cup too. The League Cup, FA Cup & CL final are also shown on open channels.

In recent cases, there was a pub that actually got a European dish to unlock those channels and she actually broadcasted that in her pub. She got in trouble with UK law but she went all the way to the EJC and she actually won on appeal. So that's something that might be more popular in a few years, who knows! At the moment it's as you said.. Skysports or you get no football.

In india we can watch almost every match live facup,ucl,bpl,la liga,uel.I have digital cable connection.It only costs 4usd per month and u can watch 300 channels with that.But they are not hd.For hd u have to shell out more.

4 dollars a month... Thats like 3 quid... We pay 10 times that for 3 games a week...

Like, firstrow?

This sucks man, I always cringe when I have to watch a match via pirate stream. Thank fuck I dont have to watch Chelsea games via Internet!

No, I am sorry. This is one of the great flaws of football leagues. We should have an online pass like NFL, NBA or MLB...

THIS! I KNOW MANY PEOPLE WHO WOULD PAY 120 QUID AND BE ABLE TO WATCH GAMES LIKE THEY DO FOR THE NFL!

Lol, basically!

Nope. It's SkySports or nothing. I mean you can get a 'dodgybox' which unlocks all Sky channels, but they're a lot of hassle to get sorted. Champions League gets shown on an open channel one game/week. FA Cup too. The League Cup, FA Cup & CL final are also shown on open channels.

In recent cases, there was a pub that actually got a European dish to unlock those channels and she actually broadcasted that in her pub. She got in trouble with UK law but she went all the way to the EJC and she actually won on appeal. So that's something that might be more popular in a few years, who knows! At the moment it's as you said.. Skysports or you get no football.

Yeah you can get a digital satellite dish and "hack" into the foreign channels. But its never HD, and i looked at how to do it and it seems fairly tricky.

How much do you pay for it though? I dont pay anything extra for football, this is all part of the regular basic cable plan. I do have to pay extra for the movie channels, but that is another story...

I also pay extra for the HD channels, but again, this is another story!

All games that I talked about are live dude, why would I brag about replays? Do you also get every game of FA Cup and League Cup (talking about big teams) and every single one of the UCL games live? :rolleyes:

All in HD as well: ESPN HD, ESPN+ HD, ESPN BR HD, FOX SPORTS HD, FOX SPORTS 2 HD, TERRA ONLINE SERVICE in HD! :P

Wow, that is some amazing deals right there. I have a 10Mb internet because those things cost a fortune in Brazil. A 100Mb connection would cost me around 90 euros a month!

Well, everything in Angola is very expensive. But the sports come on a very basic package affordable by almost everyone. 8 channels in SD and 4 in HD.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sky NZ has lost the rights to the PL. It's good and bad.
Bad cause someone else has bought the rights and we have to pay $150 per season to watch the PL. Good because we have 2hrs of highlights every Sunday plus 1 delayed game, all free to air (utd games only I'm guessing though).

Sky without the PL its just crap shows on MTV. And wtf is up with Animal planet? I want to watch some decent animal docs and they have is 'Animal Cops Houston' or 'Animal Cops LA'.

Thank god for NBC, fox soccer meh.

They annoyed me too with their whole set-up and commentators but i appreciated what they tried to do.

Shame that they had to fall but hey if they werem't going to go all out like NBC looks like its about to do, then im also all for the switch.

• 2 weeks later...