2007/2008 Sun 10 Feb Chelsea 0 - 0 Liverpool Premier League

Wed 19 Dec Chelsea 2 - 0 Liverpool League Cup

2006/2007 Wed 25 Apr Chelsea 1 - 0 Liverpool Champions League

Sun 17 Sep Chelsea 1 - 0 Liverpool Premiership

2005/2006 Sun 05 Feb Chelsea 2 - 0 Liverpool Premiership

Tue 06 Dec Chelsea 0 - 0 Liverpool Champions League

2004/2005 Wed 27 Apr Chelsea 0 - 0 Liverpool Champions League

Sun 03 Oct Chelsea 1 - 0 Liverpool Premiership

My point is that Liverpool hasn't scored vs Chelsea on Stamford Bridge for almost 4 years,i dont include the games played on Wembley,Cardiff etc.Last time we were defeated and conceded against them is the season 2003/04 a 0-1 defeat.So i am more than confident if we get a good result on Anfield that we will go to the finals.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we played against the Turks and their fans are nothing compared to that.Their fans are overhyped anyway,got a goal down and silence.

Third time lucky,second leg at home.Be so werid if Grant does what Jose never did...wont like the guy but be crazy

We gotta knock them out,if they win it gah be hearing about it forever esp after they nearly didnt make the stages and plus doubt UEFA would be looking forward to a Man you Liverpool final.Gana be blood shed lol and if anything happens course if wont be scums fault

Edited by Laylabelle

I'm over the moon that we have this chance again and this time is our time. Avoiding defeat at anfield is huge. The last player to score at SB for them was Bruno 'The Next Zidane Cheyrou like 4 years back and that was about 10 games ago in Chelsea liverpool games at SB. Would love us to nick a goal away and even 1-1 would be sweet. Coming home from the game yesterday i was so happy it was untrue, i wanted Liverpool, if i could pick any team in europe to knock out of the UCL its them. 2nd leg at SB is massive.

3rd time lucky hopefully, if they beat us again, i'll never live it down. I wouldnt be able to comprehend 3 semi KO's by liverpool in 4 years and 4 Semi KO's in 5 years. That aint worth thinking about. It just cannot fucking happen.

It better not happen cause all we'll hear is how great they are and if they win the bloody thing considering the horror show they had during the knock out stages..gah!!

Grant is your chance to make your mark!!Dont play Heim for fuck sake and gah get it right!!!

Eeeeep bring it on!!

Well our last 3 Performances at Anfield have been complete shit. We were by far second best in the league game at Anfield this season but we got away with 1-1. We never attack there and i have no idea why. Whatever happens, this tie is gonna be fucking close. The home advantage swings it in our favour i believe but that all depends what happens in the first leg.

Well, I am probably going to get stick, but CFC v. liverpool is the last thing I wanted to see happen in the CL. Not only do we seem to not be able to beat them in the CL, the games are almost always a complete bore and terrible football. The only CL game that was entertaining, for me, was the goal-that-never-happened game. I am resigned to seeing the scousers in Moscow in May. For some reason we never play our best football against liverpool, especially in the CL.

i can see why you feel that way, but please, for the sake of the team, Have faith in the Players. cos tbh Avrams fucked up.. so he aint got my backin.. but the players have.. and i feel the players want this just as much as the fans, every player dreams of winnin the CL...Ask any of em..there's not one player that doesn't wanna win it.. we need revenge for that goal that shouldnt of stood.. So lets Get behind the lads and lets do the scouse pricks like theyve never been done before.

If/when we win I would love to be at the England training camp when JT and Lamps start waving their PL & CL medals in front of ickle stevie G. :whistling:

Just like he and that other arab sounding vermin caraghar did the first time round. :eyebrows:

Chelsea find themselves in a Catch 22 situation. They have to beat Everton in the league. If they do, Everton falls behind Liverpool for the 4th place race and that will give Liverpool a chance to rest their important players just before the Semis against Chelsea. If Everton are still 2-3 points behind Liverpool, then it would be interesting how Liverpool manages its team.

Chelsea dont have the luxury of resting most of their top players, as they have to beat manchester united and Everton and Newcastle, inorder to stay in the league.

Now we know why Rafa Puts UCL ahead of EPL.i_bigsmile.gif...and this is precisely the reason why i feel we are the underdogs in the semis as Liverpool will probably have fresh legs on the field.

I... actually feel more confident ahead of these Liverpool games than I ever did with Jose in charge. For some reason, Jose could never outwit Rafa in the Champions League, but who knows how Grant will do? If he doesn't know what he's going to do, how will Rafa know what he's going to do?

I... actually feel more confident ahead of these Liverpool games than I ever did with Jose in charge. For some reason, Jose could never outwit Rafa in the Champions League, but who knows how Grant will do? If he doesn't know what he's going to do, how will Rafa know what he's going to do?

Lol good point. I think the players are up for it despite Grant. He's just the pervy school caretaker hanging round the sports field. We'll miss Essien in the first leg, there should be an appeal for that yellow -bouncing the ball ?- but in this climate of ''respect''it would fall on UEFAs deaf ears probably.

I'm confident of progression to the final, beacause of the second leg, and Abramovich in Moscow seems pre ordained.

Laugh out loud hahahahaha :lol:

I actually agree with Elliott strangely enough but i reckon the last 2 wouldve been different if we were at home 2nd. Grants been lucky this time with having home advantage 2nd but i'll love to see how Grants Chelsea play at Anfield. I hope we play 4-4-2 at anfield but i know we wont.