It's Liverpool Again

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to go up there, fly out the traps, and attack, attack, attack, -none of this sit back and go for a draw nonsense.

We need a bit of luck as well what with dodgy refs, our 'dreadful dissent', and goals that dont cross the line.

Arsenal lost last night not to the better team , or because it was one of those 'Special Anfield European nights' *projectile vomits* - but to a ref that was probably bought by Liverpool FC.

Shoot me for saying this but kinda feel sorry for Gallas,second time dodgy refs have cost them.

We need yeh to attack attack,get lots of away goals but also defend at the same time...dont think we'll be effected as Rafa said we were last year by their amazing crowd...cause thats just a load of crap

Yeah most of our players have played in 'atmospheres' all over the world, hardly intimidated by a load of scarf waving inbreds. We could improve ours for the second leg by banning tourists and corporates and only allowing Chelsea fans in. Liverpool fans should be banned for storming the gates last time and generally being cuntish.

Shoot me for saying this but kinda feel sorry for Gallas,second time dodgy refs have cost them.

We need yeh to attack attack,get lots of away goals but also defend at the same time...dont think we'll be effected as Rafa said we were last year by their amazing crowd...cause thats just a load of crap

gallas threw his dummy out,i have ni sympathy for him or the gunners.ps was the west stand closed last night,or had they moved the mural from outside to the inside.

..as the Beatles sung -'with a little help from their friends'...

Confident this time. The team wont let us down second leg , only thing that could is Grants selection policy of pulling numbers out of a hat and mental substitutions.

Would have prefered Arsenal but we can do it against Liverpool, and believe its impossible to call.

I'd guess that we'd be slight favourites being at home second. We dominated the 1st leg last season and could have been 3 or 4-0 up going into the second leg.

I don't think the Anfield atmosphere should affect us. We've been there twice in three years, and have experience in abundance.

I'm confident we can score at Anfield, and get at least a draw, although a 2-1 defeat wouldnt be a disaster.

The only way that we can take advantage of the home game being the second leg is if the fans make the atmosphere like Anfield otherwise it wouldnt really make a difference. Bit obvious but it still never seems to happen, maybe we should try holding the scarves up?or perhaps the flags will do lol. to be honest im crapping myself always do against Liverpool, Benitez always seems to know what to do in the Champions league, oh and yet again they can afford to rest players as they have nothing to play for in the prem. Bit of a bummer that the Man you game is in between the two legs, going to have to put out our best team for all 3 games. COME ON Chelsea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blue scalf:

Edited by mourinhoschampions