Rubin Kazan v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy to be 1-0 up at this stage.. Rubin have to score 4 to knock us out, and the way we're going, we won't concede 'that' many.

I just love how Ake plays it cool, keeps it cool and is calm as fuck. Brilliant!

Also Benayoun is playing a good game.

Ake is the spitting image of Ruud Gullit ... only difference is that he's a defender!

I'm really interested in how Ake is playing. His development is going to be very important for us in the future.

Any quick word on his performance in the first half?

Intercepted five balls in midfield, 50% of Chelsea's interceptions today, his passes are always intelligeant and mostly on the wings.He gives solutions when he can in midfield, playing between the lines, not trying to go to much up so he can stabilize the defence and cut the counter attacks, defending verywell, mainly in the beginning of the match, overall, very positive.

This discussion wasn't towards you directly, rather another member who claimed that Lampard had no vision in his game other than hoofing it, which is fucking ridiculous.

Considering that's like his 2nd assist of the season..........

Yet you bring up a ridiculous remark in how that is his 2nd assist of the season, then in another argument, bring up 'showing his vision' in every 12 games. A mess of contradictions.

I'm not sure how I contradicted myself as they are both facts which contribute to the fact he lacks vision to his game.