Footballers are people too!

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres didnt play against Juve, only few minutes.

About our current season, I think he is responsible for the Club Word Cup loss, United loss, and some others.He also signed in 2011, since that January he is shit until now.

He might be responsible for our loss against Corinthians, cause he had the chance to equalise in the dying minutes but again they won that game by a cheap,cheekishly shit goal we conceded. United's loss? Omg are you even in your senses ? .

I agree he has underperformed and failed to live the expectations, but he's not the SOLE reason for our disgraceful performances.

It's not about personality, but rather ignorance. Seems very few people in this thread understand what depression is.

Maybe because 100% of us here are not depressed ? Because If we were, we wouldn't post in a CFC forum i guess.

He might be responsible for our loss against Corinthians, cause he had the chance to equalise in the dying minutes but again they won that game by a cheap,cheekishly shit goal we conceded. United's loss? Omg are you even in your senses ? .

I agree he has underperformed and failed to live the expectations, but he's not the SOLE reason for our disgraceful performances.

I totally agree with you, I'm serious.

He is not the reason, but surely, one of the main figures of our downfall.

It's not about personality, but rather ignorance. Seems very few people in this thread understand what depression is.

Ignorance is a trace of one's personality, just so you know.

Because it would be the last thing i'll do, to share my feelings & emotions here, that means I have no friends, not a good family, and no god to pray.

But if you are depressed, isnt this exactly what your situation would be?

But if you are depressed, isnt this exactly what your situation would be?

No, I still would have a god to pray, and if I have no Friends, thats mean I'm idiot, or, poor & idiot.Anyway, I never was depressed, and i'll never be, my sister was at some point of her life, so I had to explain her how lucky she is, now, she is better.Some people are depressed because of horrible things, I know that, I saw dead people, killed people, but i'm not depressed, other may.Depression is about a lot of things, we could have friends & family but still be depressed, Life is a bitch for some people, I have to admit that.

I had a buddy in grade school who took his life after the passing of his mother and staying with a dead beat drunk living on welfare. My GF's mother is living with Alzheimer's and works two jobs to care for her and her brothers. I had to fucking testify for my aunt that my uncle did intact hit her while my mother and I had to move out of our house due to foreclosure. Please don't regard me as arrogant as I've suffered

I had a buddy in grade school who took his life after the passing of his mother and staying with a dead beat drunk living on welfare. My GF's mother is living with Alzheimer's and works two jobs to care for her and her brothers. I had to fucking testify for my aunt that my uncle did intact hit her while my mother and I had to move out of our house due to foreclosure. Please don't regard me as arrogant as I've suffered

Let me be more serious ... Because of this comment I respect and understand you more. I mean it when I say your posts tell a lot about you. And it is meant positive.

It is not necessary to project hate to more fortunate ones. It is natural but uncalled or. It is not our own doing to be in a context of misfortune nor is it to be born gifted or hyped because of it.

If ever we could smoke a peace pipe on here .... I would welcome it, Santiago.

Ps: do NOT think this a comment made out of weakness.

No, I still would have a god to pray, and if I have no Friends, thats mean I'm idiot, or, poor & idiot.Anyway, I never was depressed, and i'll never be, my sister was at some point of her life, so I had to explain her how lucky she is, now, she is better.

What?

For starters, not everyone believes in God, so there is no point in bringing it up. People have the right to believe in whatever they want to, it doesnt make them 'bad' or anything.

Second, there are literally inumerous reasons why some people might have no friends. I could spend the whole fucking day writing tons of arguments about it. All I will say is that it is really stupid for you to say one has to be poor and idiot to have no friends.

Lastly, you cant say you will never ever be depressed, how do you know?