Footballers are people too!

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

Bitter self? I have zero sympathy for this man, none.

This man has been the source, the key root in our demise these past couple of seasons as well as the sacking of two brilliant.managers. Was Lampard moping when he was benched and showed a poor mentality of form? Did Drogba when he was replaced by Torres? No, they worked on their ability and proved themselves on the pitch which has justified their beautiful club recognition. Torres, instead, continues to provide the weakest mentality football history has ever witnessed and it has been more than clear that he himself must fix this problem if he is to save his career, and it is most certainly not going to happen here. What he has done to this club has cost us drastic demise, not to mention his openly stated comments that he didn't care whether we won or lost when true professionals IE Lamps and Drogs try to improve their ability when some of their other attributes are diminished.

He is the sole reason to his mental block of form, one of the likes I've never seen. While this man is getting paid millions to be shit, literally leeching from this club, we continue to support him in the highest amount on the pitch, when it is truly unjustified. Just the thought of his old self returning still brings fans to adore him, when in reality, he's long gone.

He needs to leave not for the better of this club, but for himself as I truly hope for the best when he does depart.

So Tell me, AM I FUCKING BITTER?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Even though, I agree he needs to leave for his own sake but matey, it's funny how you single handedly blamed him for our downfall, when clearly, he was just as involved as the rest of our midfield and our motherly inconsistent defense :P

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Even though, I agree he needs to leave for his own sake but matey, it's funny how you single handedly blamed him for our downfall, when clearly, he was just as involved as the rest of our midfield and our motherly inconsistent defense :P

Yet our own midfield and defense scored the majority of our goals when it isn't their job now is it? they are to supply the goals to our 50mill man who I believe David Luiz could do a better shift than him as striker.

Bitter self? I have zero sympathy for this man, none.

This man has been the source, the key root in our demise these past couple of seasons as well as the sacking of two brilliant.managers. Was Lampard moping when he was benched and showed a poor mentality of form? Did Drogba when he was replaced by Torres? No, they worked on their ability and proved themselves on the pitch which has justified their beautiful club recognition. Torres, instead, continues to provide the weakest mentality football history has ever witnessed and it has been more than clear that he himself must fix this problem if he is to save his career, and it is most certainly not going to happen here. What he has done to this club has cost us drastic demise, not to mention his openly stated comments that he didn't care whether we won or lost when true professionals IE Lamps and Drogs try to improve their ability when some of their other attributes are diminished.

He is the sole reason to his mental block of form, one of the likes I've never seen. While this man is getting paid millions to be shit, literally leeching from this club, we continue to support him in the highest amount on the pitch, when it is truly unjustified. Just the thought of his old self returning still brings fans to adore him, when in reality, he's long gone.

He needs to leave not for the better of this club, but for himself as I truly hope for the best when he does depart.

So Tell me, AM I FUCKING BITTER?

It's just football, if and i mean if he had depression or still has i for one will have sympathy.

Yet our own midfield and defense scored the majority of our goals when it isn't their job now is it? they are to supply the goals to our 50mill man who I believe David Luiz could do a better shift than him as striker.

I guess we can blame Torres for our defence and Pivot... fucking Torres.

It's just football, if and i mean if he had depression or still has i for one will have sympathy.

Footballers don't know how fucking lucky they really are. BlueArmy has it right. Weak Character. What they claim to have depression is not even remotely close to the millions truly suffering in the world, Starvation, holocaust, dictatorship, poverty, etc

'At times I didn't care whether we won or lost.' That to me should have been a prime indicator to put him on the next flight out of here. Players lose their attributes over time, whether it is pace, vision, finishing ability, or plain tactical awareness. What makes players, top Players, is even when they have those attributes diminished, they work on other areas that can improve their overall game. Torres, made ZERO effort to improve in any area and has easily gotten worse as each game passes. It's unbelievable. Considering on the amount of money we are paying him every week and the fact he is representing us as European Champions, he gives us this? As I stated, Literally, "LEECHING' from this club.

He is a weak character and contains a weak mentality unlike the players I mentioned previously. He cannot benefit this club anymore, If he ever has, nor himself and as I stated in order to save what ever is left of his career, needs to go.

One of the sole reasons. Roman and few members of the board easily take the cake on this.

Hypocracy on this matter? In what ways?

That I praised Lampard and Drogba that even though at times they were shit, they worked on other areas of their game and contributed highly to this club with great recognition whereas Torres offered us absolutely fuck all?

Actually, Torres changed his game to suit the Chelsea style of a CF. Torres might not excel, or even be decent in those areas, however, he definitely try to improve in them.....

Lampard never improved. I don't get how you can say he improved. He was always the same player. Lampard to me is a striker that starts off in the midfield. It cool, when you have Essien, Claude, and Ballack to cover for you and the license to go forward all the time.

Also, If he did adapt, England and Chelsea would have been much different now...

Isn't that the real problem? Our so called creative midfield, focuses more on scoring themself, when they clearly were bought to support our striker. Have you ever seen Mata play ? He might be a worldclass player but he's not a MESSI. He's whole playing mentalilty is ridiculously awful. He's equally selfish than Robben and even though, he's having a wonderful season so far, but what it worth is, Fernando Torres has to play on the right, be more of a supportive striker and lads like you still expects him to score, when clearly no one bothers to pass him a SHIZNIT.

I don't care, if Atletico buys him or some rich arabic Club, but you'd defo see a much better and newfangled TORRES and would then, maybe realise that he wasn't the only one to blame -__-

EDITED : comparing mata with robben was hells wrong but that doesn't change anything :P

Edited by Backstreet09

Actually, Torres changed his game to suit the Chelsea style of a CF. Torres might not excel, or even be decent in those areas, however, he definitely try to improve in them.....

Lampard never improved. I don't get how you can say he improved. He was always the same player. Lampard to me is a striker that starts off in the midfield. It cool, when you have Essien, Claude, and Ballack to cover for you and the license to go forward all the time.

Also, If he did adapt, England and Chelsea would have been much different now..

Did changing his game style cause him to miss that open net against United or the other countless poor attempts and touches and overall game play? Was it our slow build up play that made him shoot over the bar left and right as well as fucking up every counter attack?

Lampard lost his vision as well as his defensive reliance over the years. He did however, step up on the biggest occasions, last year in particular, and brought his absolute A game in playing in a position not even remotely close comfortable for him against Barca, Liverpool, Napoli, and Bayern.

Isn't that the real problem? Our so called creative midfield, focuses more on scoring themself, when they clearly were bought to support our striker. Have you ever seen Mata play ? He might be a worldclass player but he's not a MESSI. It's whole playing mentalilty is ridiculously awful. He's equally selfish than Robben and even though, he's having a wonderful season so far, but what it worth is, Fernando Torres has to play on the ring, be more of a supportive striker and lads like you still expects him to score, when clearly no one bothers to pass him a SHIZNIT.

I don't care, if Atletico buys him or some rich arabic Club, but you'd defo see a much better and newfangled TORRES and would then, maybe realise that he wasn't the only one to blame -__-

Mata may not look to pass first, but ROBBEN is a whole another level of selfishness. LOL

But I get what your saying....

Isn't that the real problem? Our so called creative midfield, focuses more on scoring themself, when they clearly were bought to support our striker. Have you ever seen Mata play ? He might be a worldclass player but he's not a MESSI. It's whole playing mentalilty is ridiculously awful. He's equally selfish than Robben and even though, he's having a wonderful season so far, but what it worth is, Fernando Torres has to play on the ring, be more of a supportive striker and lads like you still expects him to score, when clearly no one bothers to pass him a SHIZNIT.

Literally cringed when you said Mata is equally selfish as Robben. Get a fucking clue

Sometime, I laugh at people defending Torres because of this and because of that, buy a brain to yourself, yours is not working anymore.I also had a laugh when you compared Mata to Robben, a big one.If you want, I can illuminate you with my great knowledge about how Nando is shit, but i dont want to lose my precious time if you dont even consider my future contribution.

Footballers don't know how fucking lucky they really are. BlueArmy has it right. Weak Character. What they claim to have depression is not even remotely close to the millions truly suffering in the world, Starvation, holocaust, dictatorship, poverty, etc

Congratulations. Your bitterness does ooze throughout every post you make about the overpaid footballers. Be it Torres, Hazard, every one you feel earns too much (or more than you perhaps? Google 'social comparison theory' for some more info.... )

Does this mean I myself don't care about the hardships of the true unfortunates in ths world? Hell no, I believe it is our duty to actively contribute, which I do in every way I can. I just don't bitch about it on a forum. I do it in acts.

To me, your hardliner way of posting says a lot more about your person than you can think. I have no hard feelings towards you whatsoever, but you seem to lack empathy. I am sorry.

Could never defend a man who has represented the Chelsea Badge and makes statements that he didn't care whether how the club I love progresses. Representing the fucking shirt.

Worse than fucking Rooney questioning the manchester united's future. ambitions

Literally cringed when you said Mata is equally selfish as Robben. Get a fucking clue

Had the same feeling, when you totally turned the world upside down, and alleged Torres solely for our awfully terrible performances.

I'd bet Torres is the one to blame of the Mikel back and sideway passes, he's the one to blame of Ramires awfully shit runs, he's the one to blame when we lost 3-0 against Juve, he's the one to blame when we let Falcao destroyed our defense, he's the one to blame when Ivanovic gifted the two goals to Swansea in our all important cup game, he's the one to blame when we lost to shit Corinthians, he's the one to blame when our crosses are so awfully terible that they don't even reach our players in the box, he's the one to blame even for fucking 9/11. HE'S THE ONE TO BLAME FOR FUCKING EVERTHING, RIGHT?

:P

Congratulations. Your bitterness does ooze throughout every post you make about the overpaid footballers. Be it Torres, Hazard, every one you feel earns too much (or more than you perhaps? Google 'social comparison theory' for some more info.... )

Does this mean I myself don't care about the hardships of the true unfortunates in ths world? Hell no, I believe it is our duty to actively contribute, which I do in every way I can. I just don't bitch about it on a forum. I do it in acts.

To me, your hardliner way of posting says a lot more about your person than you can think. I have no hard feelings towards you whatsoever, but you seem to lack empathy. I am sorry.

Now in what ways does this have any relevance whatsoever towards my argument :lol:?

Had the same feeling, when you totally turned the world upside down, and alleged Torres solely for our awfully terrible performances.

I'd bet Torres is the one to blame of the Mikel back and sideway passes, he's the one to blame of Ramires awfully shit runs, he's the one to blame when we lost 3-0 against Juve, he's the one to blame when we let Falcao destroyed our defense, he's the one to blame when Ivanovic gifted the two goals to Swansea in our all important cup game, he's the one to blame when we lost to shit Corinthians, he's the one to blame when our crosses are so awfully terible that they don't even reach our players in the box, he's the one to blame even for fucking 9/11. HE'S THE ONE TO BLAME FOR FUCKING EVERTHING, RIGHT?

:P

Torres didnt play against Juve, only few minutes.

About our current season, I think he is responsible for the Club Word Cup loss, United loss, and some others.He also signed in 2011, since that January he is shit until now.

Did changing his game style cause him to miss that open net against United or the other countless poor attempts and touches and overall game play? Was it our slow build up play that made him shoot over the bar left and right as well as fucking up every counter attack?

Lampard lost his vision as well as his defensive reliance over the years. He did however, step up on the biggest occasions, last year in particular, and brought his absolute A game in playing in a position not even remotely close comfortable for him against Barca, Liverpool, Napoli, and Bayern.

Ask English fans, where Lampard was for his country? Not Chelsea homers...

I'm surprised a Spaniard considers Lampard to have "vision," when in reality Chelsea was a long ball team for much of his time, with the rest of the teams in England (cept Arsenal and Man City now and hopefully with the three amigos now). Also, what exactly did Lamps do in the Champs League?

Also, missing an open net has nothing to do with not trying to improve in areas he needed improvement with...