Atmosphere

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get me wrong I'm not suggesting or promoting ultra style fans. However, IMO introducing Capos to the bridge will lift the atmosphere. Far too often 2 or 3 songs are being song at the same time at MHL. A Capo would ensure that everyone are singing the same.

Anyone know of any London based fan clubs?

Hey mate, If you find one please let me know, I'll be quite happy to join :)

Alright mate? I still haven't found one but we could always meet for a pint before a game if you are interested.

That sounds great, now I just need to get tickets (not being so lucky with this lately).

Why we don't open ourselves a talkchelsea fan club? This would be possible? We should ask for permission!

That sounds great, now I just need to get tickets (not being so lucky with this lately).

Why we don't open ourselves a talkchelsea fan club? This would be possible? We should ask for permission!

Make sure you get a membership for next season. Very difficult to get tickets without one.

Good idea to arrange something through talkchelsea. Maybe an informal group of people meeting up before the games for a pint? Probably better from next season.

German clubs and Dortmund for example show how its done -All home league games and 3 in the Champs League for 11 Euros a game, about 8 pounds. They can stand and drink beer.

The atmosphere was fantastic when I went to Leverkusen.

Shows up the greed and contempt for the fan over here.

Make sure you get a membership for next season. Very difficult to get tickets without one.

Good idea to arrange something through talkchelsea. Maybe an informal group of people meeting up before the games for a pint? Probably better from next season.

Definitely a good idea, let's do something with this soon!

German clubs and Dortmund for example show how its done -All home league games and 3 in the Champs League for 11 Euros a game, about 8 pounds. They can stand and drink beer.

The atmosphere was fantastic when I went to Leverkusen.

Shows up the greed and contempt for the fan over here.

Absolutely true. I attended a game in Dortmund last season and stood on the south stand (yellow wall) and the atmosphere was amazing. The only experience that can match it was a Besiktas home game I attended on a holiday to Turkey a couple of years ago.

On the south stand in Dortmund they have flip seats as I believe it is a requirement to have all seater stadiums for European games but no one uses them. That along with the tickets prices is just a few examples of the clubs in Germany accommodate the fans.

Along with greed, I also believe that the hooligan ghost is still lurking around.

I'd be up for a meet up with some from here, no worries.

@ Special Juan and Skunk: Brilliant that is already 3 people:) I'll send you a PM with my facebook details so we can keep in touch. I'll post a suggestion to meet up on talkchelsea before the beginning of next season.

Whenever you want guys we can open a thread, maybe some other people are willing to meet up too.

Whenever you want guys we can open a thread, maybe some other people are willing to meet up too.

I do think we should start a seperate thread and see how many we can get together. However, don't you think we should wait until next season? Everything is sold out now.

I do think we should start a seperate thread and see how many we can get together. However, don't you think we should wait until next season? Everything is sold out now.

We can open the thread, still being for free :Goober:

Has anyone ever sat at SL7, Shed End Lower by the corner flag (next to the West End)? How is the atmosphere there? I'm usually in the MHL stand when I do (rarely) go but thought I'd switch it up since there were no seats left there.