• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PFA Player's Player of the Year (worst name ever) - Frank Lampard

FWA Footballer of the Year (the popularity contest) - Gareth Bale

Premier League Player of the Season (actually seemingly goes to the most
important and standout player of the year) - Juan Mata

PFA Young Player of the Year (Young overrated and British award) - Romelu Lukaku

I actually think (and I hate saying this) that Suarez should get the Premier League PotS. I hate the little creature, but the talent he has and some of the things he's done this season (football) has been truly outstanding. His goal v. Newcastle just showed his quality on the ball.

Van Persie will probably pick up the Player's PotY because.. Just because.

FWA award will either go to RvP or Gerrard

PFA Young PotY should go to Andreas Weimann

I see why people are saying Lukaku should get the young PotY, but I think there's been better players out there than him. He's had a fabulous season standing out of that impressive attacking prowess WBA have (helped with Odemwingie's antics). But Weimann has been great for me. If Sterling gets it I can understand that, he is 17 and really did light up in the beginning of the season.

I see why people are saying Lukaku should get the young PotY, but I think there's been better players out there than him. He's had a fabulous season standing out of that impressive attacking prowess WBA have (helped with Odemwingie's antics). But Weimann has been great for me. If Sterling gets it I can understand that, he is 17 and really did light up in the beginning of the season.

If in terms of consistency and role at the club Lukaku > Sterling

If in terms of consistency and role at the club Lukaku > Sterling

Yea I suppose. But Sterling did play a hell of a lot during that beginning spell, whereas Lukaku was rotated with Long, Odemw & Rosenberg. But I stand by Weimann > both.

Honestly I never cared about these awards. However the Player of the Season should go to one of these: Mata, Michu, Bale, Suarez, RVP. The young player of the season should be between Lukaku and Hazard. The other two awards seem quite pointless to me.

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

Gerrard will win all of them. Even Young Player of the Year.

Captain Fantastic, etc.