Evening all

Tomo

Remember me hahaha

I have finally got some internet in a Nicaraguan town called Achuapa.

Been following the Chelsea results when i can, been out of touch with the world for 2 weeks, but where i was someone told me we beat Man City away (bastard).

I have meet a Latino here and guess who his favorite teams are ] Napoli, Barca and Bayern :lol: safe to say i have had a bit of fun with that one.

Whats been happening lately- Players on form, off it, improvement, have i missed much - caught up with all the highlights today from the Reading game forward (what a piss take that game was)

(sorry for no question marks the keyboard im using doesnt actually have any)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see you online, hope you're having a good time over there!

With Chelsea, it's been pretty much the same old bullshit and not a lot has changed while you've been away. Benitez blaming the supporters for the team's bad form and other fun stuff like that. Last game was great though, what a comeback against Manchester United at Old Trafford, haven't seen them so clueless at home since they were beaten 1-6 by Manchester City last season. Hope we beat them in the replay, tomorrow should be another somewhat important match in the Europa League, of course the importance of that game depends pretty much whether you rate the competition or not, I do. Being 1-0 down against Steaua ain't that bad if the team's motivation is anywhere near the level it was last Sunday against United.

Keep us updated on how you're doing there, would be really nice to read some more.

Nice to see you online, hope you're having a good time over there!

With Chelsea, it's been pretty much the same old bullshit and not a lot has changed while you've been away. Benitez blaming the supporters for the team's bad form and other fun stuff like that. Last game was great though, what a comeback against Manchester United at Old Trafford, haven't seen them so clueless at home since they were beaten 1-6 by Manchester City last season. Hope we beat them in the replay, tomorrow should be another somewhat important match in the Europa League, of course the importance of that game depends pretty much whether you rate the competition or not, I do. Being 1-0 down against Steaua ain't that bad if the team's motivation is anywhere near the level it was last Sunday against United.

Keep us updated on how you're doing there, would be really nice to read some more.

Just finished a community project in a village called Mata Palo and got a 20 hour bus ride back to field base tommorow. Before that i was at Cabo Blanco in Costa Rica, both wonderful places.

I heard about the United game a couple of days ago was happy when i found out it was 2-2, shame i wont find out the result of the replay for a couple of weeks afterwards potentially.

Just finished a community project in a village called Mata Palo and got a 20 hour bus ride back to field base tommorow. Before that i was at Cabo Blanco in Costa Rica, both wonderful places.

I heard about the United game a couple of days ago was happy when i found out it was 2-2, shame i wont find out the result of the replay for a couple of weeks afterwards potentially.

This doesn't happen to be something called Raleigh International does it...?