Chelsea v West Brom

Jase

is it just me or does mata seem quicker?

He's never exactly been slow, its just rare he is given space to run into as he generally has to get the ball early from deep...

Or your stream is just skipping lol... :)

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic play so far, but it will be hard to keep this up i think (lots of running around).

Also against better oposition we'll need to score more/make better decisions in last 16 in my opinion because it's likely they will get a counter in like this.

very good first half and this is when lampard doesn't act like a chicken without his head and plays it cool and calm, he can help us defo but he has to play like THIS... sometimes he ws out of position maybe a bit too often but still 10 times better then else...

Rambo seems better too, but was he struggling at HT? hope not it was running in our favour we should keep the players on at leat till 75th min...

We have had our best first half we have played in a long time. BUT are only leading 1-0. Which worries me. We need to get another one and keep playing the same way. This will be points thrown away if we don't win this. Ba up front has created more space for the 3 behind, and mata and oscar have been extremely good, bar oscar not finishing off some great chances... All in all, extremely happy considering what i was expecting. :D

Come on chelsea.

Lampard and Ramires always get stick but they were brilliant in the first half, especially Lampard defensively. Both are distributing the ball nicely and are holding up well positionally. Luiz, Oscar and Ba also having great games. Hopefully Eden and Juan step it up just a little bit in the second half so we can grab a deserved second goal. KTBFFH.

Seems all real good ... but the fact we are only one goal ahead and wasted a lot of energy makes me worried a bit about the second half. We will have to score more goals because there is always this one fatal counter waiting to happen when laying so high on the pitch .

comon blues!!!

lol yeah, Torres might be saying to himself that he would score from that position but the problem is he would be probably outside the box, blocking the Lampard's view

What have I been telling about Oscar playing in the middle? Look at his last 3-4 games in the CAM position, really good. Should have just scored at least one of his two amazing chances, but has been outstanding overall!

Interesting first half they are sitting deep

Still think we lack a killer way to unlock teams - lots of passing around, but never incisive - that's not just today, but for a few seasons...

Plenty of half chances - but still think we are too easy to defend against.

BUT we are winning, so c'mon guys lets get all 3 points here ;)