Stoke City 0-4 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

thats why I dont come on the forum DURING matches anymore ,,, In fact it is better to wait about 2 hours AFTER it has finished ,, I will restate thought the result Superb ,,,1st half defence Superb

second half Superb ...perhaps I am too easliy pleased ..but. I doubt if we will see Stoke dominated at home like that again this season

Maybe I am just too harsh...

I would give it a 10/10 for the result and a 7/10 for the performance. I dont think it was bad or normal, I just think it wasnt more than good.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But what does it have to do with me saying the comments wouldnt be so positive?

The goalkeeper is there to make saves, we cant play the "if he hadnt save" game. I can also make a case that Stoke missed a penalty and could have scored early on. We have to analyse and conclude based on what happened and not on what might have happened...

You started it first by saying "If it wasn't for Walters...". And if you want to say goalkeeper is there to make saves, then I could also say that players do make mistakes sometimes that cost their team goals.

I would give it a 10/10 for the result and a 7/10 for the performance. I dont think it was bad or normal, I just think it wasnt more than good.

You look like you're in grumpy mood for some reason...

vital win today seeing as Spurs only gaining 1 point. Think Mata should have been sub'd for Oscar after the 3rd goal, but Mata played excellent today.

Now here's to hoping we keep form and Spurs / City slip up.

I would agree with the ratings you gave.

It also helps to consider that we have been beaten by both QPR and Swansea recently, so when a result like this happens it's understandable that a lot of people get excited. Like zolayes said, it's not very often you'll see a team beat Stoke 4-0 at the Britannia.

You started it first by saying "If it wasn't for Walters...". And if you want to say goalkeeper is there to make saves, then I could also say that players do make mistakes sometimes that cost their team goals.

I really dont get you...

I don´t see anything wrong with saying that Walters helped Chelsea a lot.

As we saw, Chelsea weren´t exactly on fire in the first half, at least I thought so.

He scored for us right at the end of 1st half & popped another one a bit later. Consequently Chelsea got going.

It´s not that Chelsea dominated throughout the whole game, I believe.

Stoke always play like that. They don't want to open themselves up or risk getting caught so they sit back, stack up their own box and pressurize only in their own third. They invite pressure and play on counter attacks.

Wow today It was so easy for our mid to find hazard against poor wilkinson/willamson one on one. It was too easy. I was confused how easy it was. I mean even I thought ramires was palying well as holding role.

Great result today. Personally I think our home form would improve if our fans got behind the team more. Its like the players feel pressured at home, so how about we stop singing about RDM and get behind the team whether you like Rafa or not he isnt doing too badly.

But you could say the same for Mata, he made some cracking passes and was a major passing threat outside the box. I don't mean to cause shit but Hazard is insanely overrated on this forum sometimes.

If you're going to count good runs and getting involved then look at the types of Marin who gets no credit for stuff like that. But instead gets labeled as a useless player and should be sold.

Excuse me dear, what stuff from Marin?

TBF with you, I think there's a reason why he's not playing. The coach works with these guys every day and he probably knows that there are better players in the squad.