Demba Ba

KonohasOrangeFlash

Not convinced by this at all. For me, a very average player really.

An average player does not score the third most Premier League goals in the past two years, being only behind Wayne Rooney and Robin Van Persie who everyone considers to be world class players.

It's shocking how spoiled some people are when they are disappointed if we're not getting another £50m striker in Falcao. I don't know what more you can ask for in a January window than a cheap quality striker like Demba Ba who has been on top form this season.

you would have thought Torres would go head over heels to ensure he starts over Ba, but he produced he usual shit oerformace.

we need two strikers this window, one to start (Ba) and a backup.

Dont we already have a backup for Ba? Oh wait you meant striker not a ghost.. silly me, indeed we need another one.

I seriousley hope we are considering to buy another striker aswell in this window. I dont care if its a 40 year old or an 18 year old. Just ANYONE who is even close to being decent. I dont want to go untill the summer watching Torres dragging us further down the hole. While Ba is a refreshment, you never know. He could get injured.

Out of curiosity, what is your perception of Fernando Torres as a striker?

Lethal three years ago, lost the plot towards the end at the Bin Dippers. Shocking to think we paid 50M for him. The fee isn't his fault of course, but the fact is he hasn't produced.

Eh, I wouldn't have signed him but saying that I can't pass fully pass judgement on him till his career at Chelsea is over. He could score 5 or 500 goals for the club as far as I'm concerned.

Even if it's the former, the financial risk is not that great, judging by the terms I've seen bandied about.