Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked better and better as the game went on. It's almost as if we had something unfamiliar in the team and it took them time to settle. :chai:

Ba's movement has completely changed the way we play though. He sprints (yes, actually exerts some effort) when we've got the ball which creates space for the players behind him. He plays on the last man and that's why he scores.

And did you see that thing he did that Torres doesn't do. It's really subtle, and hard to notice, but he actually SMILES. He actually seems to like playing football. What a peculiar thing for a Chelsea striker to do.

Also, Azpi is a machine. Gets up and down that right flank all day and when he's got a target to aim for he's very accurate. He just needs to get better at putting the ball into the right areas when players aren't free.

Hey guys is it just me or Demba Ba is always behind of the centers? It seems to me that he is hiding himself... Always looking for the goal, but without finding the holes in defence. Don't know if i'm making any sense.