Rio Ferdinand Named England Captain

DavidEU

Fabio Capello has named Rio Ferdinand as the England captain for tomorrows game against France.

Quite surprised by this to be honest and I bet JT is gutted.

Capello has said he is going to rotate captains before the first qualifier though, so I hope this won't be a permanent thing.

Don't like the idea of the druggy being England captain.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And then Becks will come on as a sub and Rio give him the armband and it'll be ooo isnt he amazing blah blah look what he's just done'....JT was gana do that to!!

Im worried lol even if it is a friendly.Cant see him getting our defence together for conrers and crap.Meh we'll see...only temp thank god

Well he said he's gonna rotate it til the world cup qualifiers. Did you miss that part? JT will get his time as England captain again and i'm 10000% certain he'll remain England captain during the qualifiers and during the world cup. Thisv is just a game to game thing. JT wont be gutted because he knows the score.

Kinda makes me wanna see France beat us 5-0 tho.

Edited by OllieCFC

Its only a friendly, and there will be more rotation.

Its because the FA have leant on Capello, they dont like refs being badgered. Ahh, bless.

Terry has endorsed the idea of only captains being allowed to remonstrate with the ref, as his side of the bargain of probably getting the armband back.

Just another way of taking the passion, and characters out of the game.

So are they claiming that Rio never gets involved with refs and has a squeeky clean image?

Rio has never been captain material....i can understand giving different players a chance at being captain! But Rio? not for me............

As an existing England captain the FA do not want them 'harassing' refs. It will be the same for Ferdinand if he does it whilst in that position.

They are such cunts they'd rather have someone who was done for drink driving in 1997, someone who filmed himself and other players pissed up and fucking some girls in Ayia Napa, someone who missed a drugs test and got an 8 month ban, someone who was then done twice for speeding, and organised a party where a girl was group raped.

Much better than someone who questions a ref eh ?

Then again the FA as we know, are all corrupt lying barstewards, who arent shy of having the odd piss up and passing round the pussy in the shape of Fariah.

As an existing England captain the FA do not want them 'harassing' refs. It will be the same for Ferdinand if he does it whilst in that position.

They are such cunts they'd rather have someone who was done for drink driving in 1997, someone who filmed himself and other players pissed up and fucking some girls in Ayia Napa, someone who missed a drugs test and got an 8 month ban, someone who was then done twice for speeding, and organised a party where a girl was group raped.

Much better than someone who questions a ref eh ?

Lol, perfectly put FB :)

It really is beyond belief! Besides the non-footballing reasons not to give it to him, he just is not the sort of player who can captain a side....

Its only a friendly, and there will be more rotation.

Its because the FA have leant on Capello, they dont like refs being badgered. Ahh, bless.

Terry has endorsed the idea of only captains being allowed to remonstrate with the ref, as his side of the bargain of probably getting the armband back.

Just another way of taking the passion, and characters out of the game.

agreed mate.the game is being taken away from the man in the street