Brazil appoint Phil Scolari as coach.

OneMoSalah

Brazil have appointed ex-Chelsea manager Phil Scolari as their coach on a contract covering the 2014 World Cup, replacing Mano Menezes who was sacked as Brazil seek to head in a new direction.

Still don't see why Menezes was sacked, his team played nice football and he won most of his games. Scolari's teams tend to grind results out playing dire football so yeah Brazil could be terrible in the 2014 WC. This man won the World Cup in 2002 with Brazil though so in fact you never know...

Thoughts?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see some older players coming back into the side under Scolari tbh. Kaka, Robinho, Ronaldinho etc and just play it safe for a while, instead of tweaking with youngsters and risking things.

Still better than Torres for sure! :D

ron2.jpg

Why does Scolari deserves his own thread?

By the way, he not only relegated Palmeiras but he also made them win a national throphy after 11 years.

By the way 2, if Parreira and Dunga got us to the QFs, I think we can (at least) get there, as well.

By the way 3, if we dont win (which is very likely) things are going to get bad, really bad.

"I'm not feeling under pressure, but very happy," he said. "When the FA president called me last Tuesday and confirmed that I was the chosen one, I thanked him a thousand times."

The chosen one aye, wasn't that not Anakin Skywalker? :ph34r:

tumblr_mb8w6dhIWp1rwl6pr.gif

Just glad he's nowhere near our club anymore. Strange decision to reappoint him with a massive World Cup in their own country coming up.

Think it that way, you will have a chance to beat us for the first time ever :ph34r: