Alen Halilović

TacticalBlues

Being very strongly tipped for City, would be a travesty if he ends up going there and wasting his talent. Comes from Dinamo like Modric, but at 16 is really setting the Prva HNL on fire. He played PSG making him the youngest player to ever play in the champions league.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he already a regular for his team at 16?

He and Mateo Kovacic are the best Croatian talents after Modrić. Lot of potential but both need to play at least 3-4 season in first 11.

Kovacic better now, but Halilović have more potential.

Halilović is often comming from bench this year and he is taking his chances well. He scored 2 goals in only 100 minutes of play.

@Amels Also I don't believe he will play for BIH NT, Croatia and Dinamo won't let that plus Croatia is regular in EC and WC.

@Amels Also I don't believe he will play for BIH NT, Croatia and Dinamo won't let that plus Croatia is regular in EC and WC.

I don't really mind where he ends up playing lol I just hope he can fulfill his potential, he seems to be a real gem. Anyway, I also think that he'll play for Croatia some day.

Yeah lets get him and Kovavic and never play them like all 16-17 year olds we sign :Goober:

alenhaliloviczlatan.jpg

The kid doesn't even look like hes hit puberty...... Zlatans just like "aren't you not a ball boy?" well he probably is thinking that hes that arrogant haha.

Dang 16???? looks like such a little boy compared to Ibra. I believe we should are doing a good job signing 15-17 year old talents recently, and if hes already playing for the first team then a loan back for another 1 or 2 season may be the best before bringing him to the academy.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You