• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

What's up? How you all doing?

Just posting to let you all know about a great and VERY informative bodybuilding YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/BenPakIFBB?feature=watch

Definitely have a look even if you are not after the super muscular build, it gives so many good pointers, based on actual science and not bro-science. Every video I've watched off it has broadened my mind and taught me something new.

Never felt dumber.. Thanks guys :yes:

Dont. I have had students at Uni while I was an assistant who completely flunked it during their first year, then went on to become PhD's.

Its more a matter of method mostly ... I just hope your personal problems get solved, mate!

Dont. I have had students at Uni while I was an assistant who completely flunked it during their first year, then went on to become PhD's.

Its more a matter of method mostly ... I just hope your personal problems get solved, mate!

I hope I can pick it up... They will, as always.. Thanks Tom

Exactly like Stingray said. Some people are excellent at learning the theory but not so good at putting it into practice. And so usually some get discouraged after the first year(s) because it's mostly full of theoretical knowledge and after that followed by something practical. Maybe you are the second type and just have to give your max to be good at theory to shine at practice.

Exactly like Stingray said. Some people are excellent at learning the theory but not so good at putting it into practice. And so usually some get discouraged after the first year(s) because it's mostly full of theoretical knowledge and after that followed by something practical. Maybe you are the second type and just have to give your max to be good at theory to shine at practice.

Stingray a and ShineUltra are right. The only thing I can add as a teacher is that you look at your study methods and revision. Is there any room for improvement? Not everyone learns/studies the same so one technique may work for me but be utter rubbish for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Pretty much the golden words when you are at med school.

Here we have a system where the first years who flunked their uni exams are put in a seperate additional batch. The rest continue with their clinical postings and the additional batch students can only join them after passing their first year uni after 6 months.

Our professors always say that such students always make such great clinicians eventhough they're weak at theoretical knowledge.

You just have to get through the theory. Practice is a whole new ball game.

I finally bought running shoes...

Got start hitting cardio again after taking a month off of Spinning...

What's up? How you all doing?

Just posting to let you all know about a great and VERY informative bodybuilding YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/BenPakIFBB?feature=watch

Definitely have a look even if you are not after the super muscular build, it gives so many good pointers, based on actual science and not bro-science. Every video I've watched off it has broadened my mind and taught me something new.

What is bro science?