Physical & Mental health

Leif

Sativa is now my favourite pre-workout, err, 'supplement'. It gives such energy and euphoria. If you're naive you'll overdo it though. It almost completely eradicates pain for 2-3 hours.

Obviously it's not for most people, but it is for me. Glad I decided to start vaporizing.

Helps with pain, anxiety, depression, laziness, pain, headaches, stress.

For this post let's say I'm in California or Amsterdam so there's nothing dodgy about it :ph34r:

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I stopped at Krispy Kreme yesterday and I ate 24 glazed doughnuts! :D

My mental health is as high as it can get.

However, my physical health, well, lets say I most probably have returned to 70-72kg...

:P

You ate 24 doughnuts?

How do you eat 24 dougnuts?

What do you mean?

I ate 24 doughnuts, two boxes of 12! :)

We dont have it in Brazil and it is hard to find a Krispy Kreme store that is with the 'hot doughnuts' sign turned on. So I ate absolutely everything I could, which was two full boxes...

What do you mean?

I ate 24 doughnuts, two boxes of 12! :)

We dont have it in Brazil and it is hard to find a Krispy Kreme store that is with the 'hot doughnuts' sign turned on. So I ate absolutely everything I could, which was two full boxes...

I get that. But i don't understand how someone can eat 24 doughnuts. 2 Years ago i used to be able to eat a lot, but not 24 doughnuts... lol.

How big are these doughnuts?

I stopped at Krispy Kreme yesterday and I ate 24 glazed doughnuts! :D

My mental health is as high as it can get.

However, my physical health, well, lets say I most probably have returned to 70-72kg...

:P

What the fuuuuck...how did you survive that? How are you not in hospital right now? You silly boy, all that work to trim fat, wasted! you dun goofed

I get that. But i don't understand how someone can eat 24 doughnuts. 2 Years ago i used to be able to eat a lot, but not 24 doughnuts... lol.

How big are these doughnuts?

But it has been more than a year since I had a doughnut and I knew I would not have this opportunity again for quite some time, so I ate evrything I could.

I have to admit I was full after 16-17, but I kept going since I bought 2 boxes anyways, lol.

They are the size of my hand (a bit smaller), you can google it.

What the fuuuuck...how did you survive that? How are you not in hospital right now? You silly boy, all that work to trim fat, wasted! you dun goofed

LOOOOOL! :lol:

I am in vacation and I hadnt eat the whole day after that little sugar high meal...

When I return to Brazil I get back in form for the half-marathon! :P

• 4 weeks later...

BOOM. bumped.

I dont know how much I weigh... ill check now...64.5kg. around hte same weight as last time. im looking pretty lean andi m happy.

all ive done is maintain really. not had any goals since my belly fat loss.

at the moment im gymming 5 times a week and playing football on the 2 days i don', and im starting to look to bulk up a bit. I've decided to start taking creatine. The main reason being that i read all the research on it during uni, and i know that in the near future im going to have to be telling athletes to take it, yet ive never taken it my self. so i thought now would be the best time.

anybody got any experience with creatine? anything i should look out for?

im in the loading phase so im taking in about 15-20g a day for 5 days. then for maintanence ill take about 2-3g a day. im not going to cycle it, and i plan on taking it POST workout.

BOOM. bumped.

I dont know how much I weigh... ill check now...64.5kg. around hte same weight as last time. im looking pretty lean andi m happy.

at the moment im gymming 5 times a week and playing football on the 2 days i don', and im starting to look to bulk up a bit. I've decided to start taking creatine. The main reason being that i read all the research on it during uni, and i know that in the near future im going to have to be telling athletes to take it, yet ive never taken it my self. so i thought now would be the best time.

im in the loading phase so im taking in about 15-20g a day for 5 days. then for maintanence ill take about 2-3g a day. im not going to cycle it, and i plan on taking it POST workout.

I've read loading phase is not needed, that it's prooven not to have any significant difference if you skip it and start with maintanenace dozes. When I started taking creatine I did do the loading phase. Also monohydrates are the way to go. Taking your daily amount with grape juice is said to improve the absorbtion and effectivness by 40-50%. I usually take 5g a day (differs with products, I follow the instructions printed on the bottle (not a bottle, can't think of the right word! :D )) and flush it down with water. Doesn't taste much like anything. Does remind me a bit of paracetamol.

Glad to read that you're doing great!

I've dropped from 98kgs to 93kg (I'm 192cm tall) with added cardio in the space of February to now. Ideally would like to gain abit more muscle mass, lose fat but I want to do it smart and steady to keep body fat % at the level it's on. Not sure what it's on at the moment, they didn't measure it during the VO-Max test but my abs are defined. Never had problem with getting and maintaining a 8-pack but I have to work harder on chest to build it. My max flat bench press is on 115kg, probably couldn't do that at the moment with the weight loss but aiming to get it to 120-130 this winter. Let's see! :)

Greets to everyone and well done to the ones sharing their stories here, keep it up!

Edited by MetsajCFC

BOOM. bumped.

WTF is that? My left leg weighs more than you :lol: