Chelsea Vs Arsenal

BlueLion.

Great.......Thats even more depressing than I could have really imagined :lol:

How the hell are we sitting 2nd :doh:

Lol well we only played Pompy and Villa once under him.Inore the fact we messed those games up lol...so look at it that way..not as depressing but still

And not really sure how lol...we just have a great team :D

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from the game. Still not got over it yet. That performance demonstrated everything this club is about - passion, commitment, and some bloody good football.

Grant even got his subs spot on. I suppose it had to happen some time, so I'll give him a but of credit. Only a bit.

Just got back from the game. Still not got over it yet. That performance demonstrated everything this club is about - passion, commitment, and some bloody good football.

Grant even got his subs spot on. I suppose it had to happen some time, so I'll give him a but of credit. Only a bit.

Thats not what everyone thought when he done them though. Half the stadium was singing Jose Mourinho.

It was a really good game though and the atmosphere was good aswell.

Thats not what everyone thought when he done them though. Half the stadium was singing Jose Mourinho.

It was a really good game though and the atmosphere was good aswell.

Aye, myself included. And I was singing "You don't know what you're doing." Soon shut me up, though. If he can do it again, I'll be impressed.

Aye, myself included. And I was singing "You don't know what you're doing." Soon shut me up, though. If he can do it again, I'll be impressed.

Exactly all about contisensy (sp) if he plays his strongest team like he's been doing and then makes effective and correct subs then I'll be impressed.

Was thinking eeeek when he took off Ballack and Maka.Not because was a bit ahhh about the players he brought on but thinking about Spurs and Newcastle etc.But :D

So glad Clattenburg was nice and didnt book Drogba for celebrating and removing his shirt.Could've been a completly differnt result if he had but muhahahaha

Great result.

Well done to Avram for getting it right for once, but I'm not going to forgive you yet.

We've gotta keep the intensity up if we're to have any chance at the title, but still don't see us managing it... not against United, and Everton will be tough too.

and the fucker still took Joe Cole off with 2 minutes left, doesnt learn sometimes lol. I have a feeling he'll play 4-4-2 in the next game and maybe even most of the remaining ones too. Not quite sure who will be in it tho.

GK, Defence and Strikers we know. Lampard we know and Joe cole i would reckon, but wide left? Center with Lamps? Diamond to keep more happy? we'll see.

P.S We'll beat Man Utd

Edited by OllieCFC

I'll settle for second..I'll be happy with second to be honest..2 less games to play and just general wooness.Expected us to do a Liverpool after that Man you loss but somehow...

Anyho no easy fixtures at all.Gotta win win win.Grants gotta keep his head together and not fuck things up,play the 4-4-2.It works for us.Not make any crazy subs and just gets those points,keep the pressure on and hopfully other teams will do us a favour and we can distance ourselves from Arsenal

If we can put 4 past Boro next week I think we can fancy our chances for the title. Arsenal and United have to play each other, and United have to come to the Fortress. We can still win it - but its a long shot.

Guest Lampards Bitch

Well done boys. I wont include avram in that at all tbh. I thought playing Essien at RB was crazy when Belletti was on the bench and taking Makelele off was a big NO NO. In fact taking Joey was was a no no too. I would of only taken off Ballack. Loved it when Dids scored the 2nd goal and Avram shouted "JT!" and did some funny hand waving shit like he was panicking as we were in the lead. Almost as bad as Benitez!!

I really do think the lads took control and leaded them selves to the victory. The first half was shocking tbh. It was like we were playing away! Letting the scum dictate the rhythem of the game was stupid. Then we finally took hold of the game and had a few good moments. Well done to Ashley. Very rare I say that as I dont like the geezer but he played well.

Dids looked a bit half hearted at the beginning but as the game went on and he scored his confidence boosted. The guy needs to be 'loved' in a way or he will be gone in the summer.

Still, I dont believe Arvam is the right man for the job. He is dead lucky the lads pulled together to scrap and get the win. Well done my blue boys!

Guest Lampards Bitch

The bloke still hasnt a clue and should swiftly move on so we can get a better manager in.

Guest Lampards Bitch

oh yeh my nate txt me a song that was sung at SB today

Eduardo! whoa o o o o o o o!

Eduardo!whoa o o o o o o o!

he used to have the skills

he now walks like Heather Mills

werent sure how to type the o bit lol i'm sure you get the jist lol like the Tiago song

Well the subs worked for once, they were only common sence subs anyway tho really, if your 1-0 down and you have a striker on the bench and theres only 20mins left, its a no brainer. The way Anelka played made Grant look good. The tactics in the 2nd half were good. Arsenal simply cannot cope with Drogba and the long balls were very effective to him. Play to your strengths, play to Arsenals weakness. Simple game sometimes. The long ball game is an art, you need certain players for it its not just boring/aimless booting forward. The second goal was excellently worked.

I heard that Eduardo song, bit harsh but i also read in the paper that he did the same tackle to someone earlier in his career which broke that persons leg. When he was asked about taylors challenge, he just said "it happens". What goes around, comes around.

Edited by OllieCFC