Chelsea Vs Arsenal

BlueLion.

Guest Lampards Bitch

We looked very vulnerable when Maka came off. Stupid stupid decision. Flamini and Fabregas were relitivly quiet when Maka was playing. As soon as he came off the were allowed to play. And why take Joey off?? One of the lads that actually played well.

He was very very LUCKY that the boys pulled together. As I said the only right sub was Ballack.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

specially the amount of abuse Ten Cate and Grant got for (From Drobga and others) taking Joe off with a few mins left against tottenham for Alex, that was at 4-3 up and it came back to bite us. Then he decides against Arsenal, 2-1 up ahhhh i'll take Joe Cole off with 2 mins left. Just asking for trouble.

I love our Maka,glad he's started to play more again.Dont care what his contract says he's always gana give it his all cause he knows he prob aint got that long left

Tehehe gana have fun times with fam tommrow :D

And work tues,they're all Arsesnal with one Liverpool muahahaha!

We looked very vulnerable when Maka came off. Stupid stupid decision. Flamini and Fabregas were relitivly quiet when Maka was playing. As soon as he came off the were allowed to play. And why take Joey off?? One of the lads that actually played well.

He was very very LUCKY that the boys pulled together. As I said the only right sub was Ballack.

As I have said to you over msn, disagree with you on Maka going off! We needed to more offensive, we might have looked vulnerable, but it was a risk we needed to take and it was a risk that worked.

Two post-match things I found amusing:

1 - Avram Grant saying we played well in the first half

2 - MOTD2 agreeing with him.

Did I miss something?

Guest Lampards Bitch

aye work for me will be fun tomorrow. and I will recieve a juicy £10 note as I bet one of my work colleagues who is a scum supporter who happends to be one of my mangers that we would win. This was about 3 months ago that we bet this lol

Guest Lampards Bitch
As I have said to you over msn, disagree with you on Maka going off!

yes you did. but we agreed to disagree :P

Guest Lampards Bitch
He'll have no doubt "forgotten" about it

I know, sorry, but had to put it out there! :P I still agree to disagree.

he reminded me saturday at work! I was the one who had forgotten about it lol

As I have said to you over msn, disagree with you on Maka going off! We needed to more offensive, we might have looked vulnerable, but it was a risk we needed to take and it was a risk that worked.

Two post-match things I found amusing:

1 - Avram Grant saying we played well in the first half

2 - MOTD2 agreeing with him.

Did I miss something?

First Half, we did play well, but we waster our chances. Aluminium had to make too may saves. And the second half we only started playing well once Essien came into midfield and Anelka joined Drogs upfront.

ok.....do you still play the defensive midfielder when you are 1 goal down? Ive followed his substitution, and this is the first time ever he has taken of a defensive midfielder in any game untill now. I want him to do that more and more. I litrally hate to see a defensive midfielder on when we are 1-0 down.

These are the types of tactical subs that a manager wins a mtahc. These are the types of subs that made Jose such a Great manager. Jose did it consitently , hence he was GREAT!!!. Grant did it once. If he has to win the hearts of the fans, he has to make such subs on a regular basis.

I feel Grant won it for us with his subs this time.!!....

2-1 is absolutely great. Thanks Drogs :blue scalf: We do a lot of shot, and it was very close. Cudicini done a very great job and Riccy defence very well. Interesting game and yea it really gave me a heart attack when Persie gave a shot.

oh yeh my nate txt me a song that was sung at SB today

Eduardo! whoa o o o o o o o!

Eduardo!whoa o o o o o o o!

he used to have the skills

he now walks like Heather Mills

werent sure how to type the o bit lol i'm sure you get the jist lol like the Tiago song

It goes.....he once had silky skills

he walks like Heather Mills.

Another one we sung yesterday was about Adebayor

Adebayor-Adebayor-or-or

his dad's washing Elephants

his Mother's a whore.

Brilliant game yesterday and a cracking atmosphere.Gallas got a warm welcome as promised.We done really well to come back from 1-0 down.A poor first half was soon livened up in the second half as we showed we were the better team and deserved the win.

Arsenal have bottled it imo,how ironic that Gallas is the instigator of Arsenal's premiership downfall.How he's regretting making a twat of himself a month ago at Birmingham :lol: .

I think taking of J. Cole when he did was wise, he looked knackered tbh, sensible thing to do.

In terms of winning the league I think we still have a great chance but we have to be relliant on Man Utd slipping up... Blackburn away is the only one i'm looking at and thinking they might slip up there...

Also i'm confident we can win every game... maybe except Everton away with them pushing for 4th place it could be a very tricky one.