Chelsea Vs Arsenal

BlueLion.

Does anyone even know that this victory has been our first against the top4 teams since september 2006, Home and Away ie.. The one we had against liverpool. Long time coming!!!

I just hate it when fans shout Jose Mourinho's name when Chelsea are 1-0 down. Why Chant someone who isnt even there with us, and disturb the concentration of our players.You gotta remeber that, This is exactly what the Arsenal fans and players want. Chelsea fans taking a piss at their own coach instead of getting behind the players. I know it is done to take a piss at Grant, but the team needs a lift, not Piss Taking!!!

Amazing how all the fans shut their mouths when the subs of Grant [proved a Master Stroke!!...They were siniging "You dont know what you are doing"...and 20 mins on, we were leading.

Grant is still a cunt. The blunders he made against Totts in carling cup and White Hart Lane, the Blunder he made at Barnsley, are just too costly for us. I am soo glad he Took off Makalele. First Time ever he has played on without a defensive midfeilder. And you always do that when you are a goal down. Finally some sense prevailed.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt have faith, i was wrong. I'm over the moon to be wrong. I love being wrong lol. I had no faith because we like never beat Arsenal in the league, now i have more faith in this team than i ever have done, i love this team. 1-0 down too to come back and win, absolutely fan-fukin-tastic. I'm not happy just because we can win the league, i'm happy because arsenals chances have taken a dent.

I wont forget this:

Theodore "over-rated child" walcott scores at st Andrews to put Arsenal 2-1 up at Birmingham and the Arsenal fans break into song:

"We're Gonna win the league,

we're gonna win the league,

and now you better believe us

and now you better believe us

and now you better belieeeeeeeeve uuuuuus

we're gonna win the league!"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS. Its all gone a bit, how should i say.......TITS UP?

Gallas was right,that game fucked them up lol since then they've been crud

78 unbeaten..can believe it

Cant believe he made the right subs am in shock lol

Hopfully someone will do us a favour,beat or hold Arsenal to a draw,we win,look more comfy in second

Dider Drogba tralalala

lets go for the champions league too

3 seasons ago we met an in form barca then bayern

2 season ago we met an in form barca again

last season we met porto and valencia

our opposition have never been easier.....olympiakos now farnebache

and who knows we can just nail liverpool

2005 Community Shield

Arsenal 1-2 Chelsea = Drogba 2

2005 Premiership

Chelsea 1-0 Arsenal = Drogba

2007 Carling Cup Final

Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal = Drogba 2

2008 Premiership

Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal = Drogba 2

Didier Drogba i love you sooooo much! Arsenal Fans will NEVER Forget the name, DIDIER DROGBA

Dont leave us Didi lol

Right lets keep on the pressure!Tough games coming up from a 'we're in trouble,we want 4th etc' point of view so lets not mess those up!!

Ahhh in shock lol.Thought Jt had had it again eeeep.

Poor Riccy lol

woooooooooooooooooooooooo

Gana have a great Easter Monday with the fam :D less ranting more omgness

Edited by Laylabelle

hope mancs are ready (well actually i dont lol) because quite frankly, the blues are coming after you.

CANT WAIT TILL Chelsea vs MAN UTD NOW!

We gotta WIN at Man City and Everton first!!...if we dont, that game would be a dead rubber!!

So glad Clattenburg wasnt a pounce and sent off Drogba for taking off his shirt and running into the crowd :D some Arsenal fan was just moaning about that on talksport..such good loosers

And as for the crowd chanting Jose,didnt we do that against QPR then they scored for us lol.And again today sung and Drogba scored..magic

Edited by Laylabelle

What can I say, the majority of Chelsea fans are cunts.

If you were one of those fans who started singing jose's name when we were 1-0 down, as far as i'm concerned you can fuck off out of my club. That is absolutely disgraceful, how is singing a former managers name going to help the team and the manager you stupid cunts. Yes I know avram grant isnt the man for the job, but get behind him and the players and you never know with a bit of support we might do something... at least give him til the end of the season.

I'm glad the club showed those fans up with the result.

On a brighter note, wooooooooooop 2-1 :D

Does anyone even know that this victory has been our first against the top4 teams since september 2006, Home and Away ie.. The one we had against liverpool. Long time coming!!!

I heard on the radio today that Grunt actually hasnt beaten any of the top 7 this season before today.

Cant be arsed to look it all up if its true or not. But if it is thats even worse than not winning against the top 3.

Todays win may have given him a bit of breathing space. I'm sure he'll be ccelebrating with a nice warm glass of piss :whistling:

Man.you, Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton, Villa and Portsmouth.

Ok that is true..thats depressing lol.Then again if the top 7 change next week and Blackburn or Man City take 7th then we have :D

Edited by Laylabelle