Chelsea Vs Arsenal

BlueLion.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who am I to say? It worked in this game, but it was probably just a one-off seeing as we were very strong in the match to begin with. We just needed someone to help Drogba, Anelka came on, we scored, twice.

Drogba's interview asked the fans to give Gallas sympathy and not to boo him. I love Didier, but that's not gonna happen.

I know lol..tehehehe when Gallas cried at B'Ham like their season ended there...how right he was

Cant believe it lol am in shock.Drogba been pee up till today lol unlucky not to get a hat trick but my god!!!

Second hehehehehehehehhe

His subs worked ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Happy Easter

That's what we needed!!

Do we all give Big Av a chance now?

One decent win doesnt wash away all the shitty ones this season.

He's still a cunt in my eyes.

Great win and a great response from the players. Knowing ManU got 3 points and then going a goal down we really showed a bit of spirit to grab this game by the bollocks and wrap up 3 points ourselves and leapfrog the Goners.

Atm I'll settle for 2nd as I really think the title is beyond us.

I hope to be proved wrong :blue scalf:

FUCKING LEGEND!!! First of all, what a great game. I'm so happy now, i'm buzzing, RYAN GIVE US A SONG! we were the better team before the subs anyway and those subs were spot on at 1-0 down. Arsenal started both halves well, when they scored i thought FUCK IT! that was it but no, we are Chelsea, we don't quit, we dont lie down and die, we are unbeaten here for almost 80 fucking games, we aint letting shit, cheating scum take that record! The subs were spot on, praise to Avram, spot fucking on, great call. Ok some come off, some dont but this.......this came off! Anelka changed the game, he caused problems, Essien went back to where hes used to and Belletti also looked fine. We looked a lot better like that. The second goal was perfectly worked, it wasnt route one like the wankers on sky said, Belletti saw Anelka and picked him out, Anelka saw Drogba and picked him out, Drogba saw the goal and picked that out! Goodnight Arsenal you CUNTS!

Didier Drogba, what can ya say? first half he FRUSTRATED ME BEYOND BELIEF!! he seems to always limp about early and pretend hes half dead and not interested and needs to come off. He missed that chance and i was slating him, i was shouting IF you DONT WANNA PLAY, FUCKING GET OFF THE PITCH! but fucking hell, what a second half. The "Real" Drogs came out to play. Commentators were kinda implying that he could only score against Senderos.......OOOOOPS! WRONG!

Also i wanna say well done to the linesman. Now there is a rule that states CLEARLY, i can even quote it "Benefit of the doubt must go to the attacking side" so before a gooner moans about offside, 2 words.....SHUT IT! there was maybe half a yard gap, nothing, the lino wasnt 100% sure so that rule comes in.

Awesomly happy today. Lookin forward to the rest of this season immensely

CARE FUCKING FREE

Edited by OllieCFC

before the match everyone is predicting our lost....they totally forgot about our home record

and for one moment they may be right

but what way to respond!!!we kept arsenal at bay....did not see any passes that troubled us....

Booked Drogba :(

We're 9 clear of Liverpool woo can breath again.

We played well lol bloody well..and the subs worked eeeek

I dont care if we get second,I'll settle for that.Cant believe we're not in Liverpools postion lol.Though coming second mean my mumsie was right lol eeeek.

Woooooooooooo happy days

Lol how wrong you were Ryan :P

Edited by Laylabelle