Chelsea v Manchester United

Jase

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel we can win 2-0 this match ! , United may be very good offensively , with Robin & Co ; but we are better than them this season ,they will play without Kagawa who is important this season for United, and their defence is poor , very poor.We are playing at home , our fans must support to the last , and the referee is Mark Clattenburg , we always win when he is the referee at SB.

Go blues , lets give them a lesson. :halo:

Sorry for my english !

I feel we can win 2-0 this match ! , United may be very good offensively , with Robin & Co ; but we are better than them this season ,they will play without Kagawa who is important this season for United, and their defence is poor , very poor.We are playing at home , our fans must support to the last , and the referee is Mark Clattenburg , we always win when he is the referee at SB.

Go blues , lets give them a lesson. :halo:

Sorry for my english !

If we keep a clean sheet I will be very impressed.

If we keep a clean sheet I will be very impressed.

Time to belive in our team , this match will prove a lot , time for us to be concentrated all the match , not 60 minutes (3-3) or begin to play only after conceding , we have to press them from the beggining , to no let them play their game , we have quality players, I expect a big match of our defence and Oscar will play a huge role today.I feel confident today, we can beat them if we play like we played against Juventus.

Time to belive in our team , this match will prove a lot , time for us to be concentrated all the match , not 60 minutes (3-3) or begin to play only after conceding , we have to press them from the beggining , to no let them play their game , we have quality players, I expect a big match of our defence and Oscar will play a huge role today.I feel confident today, we can beat them if we play like we played against Juventus.

Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of faith in our team and think we can get the result. But you look at their attacking line and it is hard to see us keeping them out over 90 Mins, hopefully we can. But if we can get the win I wont care how many we concede. :)

Don't like matches against Utd, they're annoying to play against and the games tend to be boring. But with both defences vulnerable and both strong in offence, this could be a good game. We can't lose two matches in a row and I don't think we will. Would love to see a 3-2.

Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of faith in our team and think we can get the result. But you look at their attacking line and it is hard to see us keeping them out over 90 Mins, hopefully we can. But if we can get the win I wont care how many we concede. :)

I know that they have the best strikers in the league , but so does Di Matteo no ? I cant belive he'll not make a special marking or a tactical plan against these two / three important player that are VP ROO and Valencia.David Luiz and Gary Cahill must prove to Di Matteo that they can play more often togheter , this is a big match for them this season , same thing for Mikel and Ramires.i fully trust Di Matteo on this match.

I know that they have the best strikers in the league , but so does Di Matteo no ? I cant belive he'll not make a special marking or a tactical plan against these two / three important player that are VP ROO and Valencia.David Luiz and Gary Cahill must prove to Di Matteo that they can play more often togheter , this is a big match for them this season , same thing for Mikel and Ramires.i fully trust Di Matteo on this match.

Yeah same and hopefully our midfield should be the ones controlling the game so they won't be able to best utilise their attacking potential. I think the Luiz and cahill partnership is getting better all the time and especially David Luiz is less prone to make some crazy error though it's always a slight worry.