Shakhtar Donetsk v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's laughable how many people defend him when he scores a few, i used to first think there was exaggerations but there isn't. You watch we will all crucify him tonight in his thread, once he scores a goal there will be double the amount going on that Torres is back.

I don't think Torres has been that good despite scoring goals, I'm not being harsh he generally has looked poor. He's missed loads of sitters, he doesn't look like a scary forward, time to get another good forward me thinks and play Sturridge till January or something.

Like when he scored at the Nou Camp, it was made out afterwards like he won it single handedly when infact he nearly lost it for us by pissing about 25 yards from his own goal. The much maligned Bosingwa saved it from happening, Torres may have got the goal but Bosingwa was the hero of that moment for me.

We are being beaten by the better team. It happens.

Thank you. This attitude that we are dead certs to win every game was pissing me off. Anybody with even half a brain cell would have known that Shakhtar are a decent side.

Like when he scored at the Nou Camp, it was made out afterwards like he won it single handedly when infact he nearly lost it for us by pissing about 25 yards from his own goal. The much maligned Bosingwa saved it from happening, Torres may have got the goal but Bosingwa was the hero of that moment for me.

I couldn't deny him that night, as it's hard to deep think about stuff like that when you've won such a game in that manner.

Even if he leaves, that's one nice goal to remember him for.

I partly agree, he is a good player... just get fed up with everyone blaming him when ever we lose. Been plenty of players not turning up tonight.

Goals change games simple!

They have a half chance and scored. Game changed...

Torres missed a few - game stays as it was.

They score again, game changes..

We score, game changes Again now in our favour...

So if Torres would have scored at least 1 of his 3 or 4 half chances, would have been a different game...

Also blame our coaching staff, poor analysis of the opponent - defended too narrow ...